Thread: why have chosen your broker ?

Default why have chosen your broker ?

If you depend on scalping at all times , I would suggest you LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing comfortable trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements which is really comfortable when scalping use practically.

Scalping is really hard for the new traders because the best time when scalping is possible is very risky for new traders however i am trading with multiple brokers who also offer trading during news.

FXB Trading has become famous for its Daily Outlook feature and the speculative tools it offers on real time data. It has gone ahead of many other websites because of the trading platforms that it offers. These platforms offer comprehensive analysis of data for traders in the CFD market

Quote Originally Posted by boenderijo View Post
    FXB Trading has become famous for its Daily Outlook feature and the speculative tools it offers on real time data. It has gone ahead of many other websites because of the trading platforms that it offers. These platforms offer comprehensive analysis of data for traders in the CFD market
    Hi boenderijo,
    Can you send me the address of that website?

As a scalper I always have to depend on lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. Thatís why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips, by using this narrowest trading spreads my trading life become comfortable and profitable. Actually spreads is an important financial tool to choose a broker.

I got the opportunity to work out about our broker back to front, as that is the main way we will have the capacity to increase well. I have little to stress with Forex4you in the corner. They are high class with been authorized by FSC and furthermore are a genuine NDD that too a honor winning one. I feel completely awesome with them particularly on with their NDD Account which can be worked with as low as 100 USD and have every one of the extravagances that one wants checking from ultra-thin spreads to quick execution, more than 70 instruments to choose from and even half store reward is accessible to enable us to further.