Thread: Do you love your Broker ?

Default Do you love your Broker ?

I love my broker LQDFX very much , because they always ensures a secure trading environment by providing security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. thatís why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Yes I love my ECN broker a lot. Each and every trader selects his broker according to his trading style. As a scalper I have been trading with short time trading strategy. As a scalper I have selected Trade12 broker for me. It includes fast execution, high leverage like 1:400, lowest spread, no set up fees. As the broker takes the lowest transaction cost I can enjoy my exact profit. This is a reliable broker which offers the highest security level.

I certainly do. For me to trade in this market peacefully you need to trust your broker. Trust is an important issue. I am trading with AAFX. This is market maker broker. I really love this broker. There are many reasons for that. This broker has quick execution system and I hardly get slippage problem. Often I heard from other traders that their platform was manipulated by their. But my broker does not do that to me.

Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Every single thing depends on trust and love. If you can not trust anything or anyone, you also can not love them. That's why you have to trust if you want to love. Yes, i do love my broker because i trust them. My broker FXPremax is the best broker. They gives all the support and facilities to their clients. They always take good care of their clients to do trade well so that they can make money with huge profit. All the support system of this broker is also very good. I just love to work with this broker. This is the best broker i have ever worked with.

I am trading with LMFX, anyone experienced, please put your comment or if you're not trading, it's fine, just check it sites and how do you feel?