Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Important Role of a Broker

Default Important Role of a Broker

Broker is an important factor for a trader and I really think being with a good broker does matter. Like having a good strategy matters for your trading and like this being with good broker with better conditions do matter a lot for me. I really loved the service of this broker as they are pin point accurate with their conditions. Till now i have never faced any problems with their services but their account managers do call me for asking about any issues if i have got any. They are very friendly and a one step further from other trading broker with whom i have worked with earlier. I must say it is quite interesting to see such broker in this era and with such service with less spreads and no problems in execution. Its a five star broker over here.

In order to do a profitable trading business it is really very important to trade with a good broker. Broker is the most important factor in trading business. Because broker will handle or manage your trading account. It is also important to apply a strong strategy in your business but you have to select a right broker according to your business strategy. I am applying my scalping strategy with ECNCAPITAL.COM and still now I donít facing any problem with them.

A broker can play a vital role in the welfare of their trader. Such as my broker Trade12 is so much supportive and active and always I get the proper support from them. It made my trading easy to me. Thatís why I like my broker more. I get my exact profit from here because they take no set up fees from their traders and cash back withdrawn money in just time.

The leverage always consider as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. it always contains risk , so before trading with leverage we the traders have to know how to manage risk , my trading career I always use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk , but when I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly then I use up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

As a newcomer I always depend on lowest trading spreads for using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Thatís why I have chosen TempleFX which always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies with scalping. So, my trading life is very much comfortable. Actually from all trading instruments spreads is mainly considered as an important tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

Frankly speaking, I believe brokers role is massive, but it should be sort of thing which should go unnoticed, I always believe that the real quality of any good broker is providing such service that people are not required to take or even take notice, it is for the already clients, I mean by. I have been joined with FP Markets for last 6-7 years now; I hardly had to think about any major deals under them, as everything is tip-top. From being regulated by ASIC to also a true ECN and the fast payments without any major fees, 24/5 support and more is the another plot that makes them amongst the best.

Role of broker is very important because there are many sides that only broker can show us. As my broker FreshForex have done wonders for me. This is to do with their 7 step educational guides plus the latest jaw dropping $2017 No Deposit Bonus followed by zero spreads, fast execution, quick payments and we can use their daily market analysis service too!

Technically, your income depends on broker's reliability. When it is a scam, you will loose your money sooner or later. For example, when I traded with Alpari UK and that company became a bankrupt, I lost all my money.

"A forex broker is an operator who speaks to customers to purchase or offer monetary forms and different securities. The term is connected to both organizations that arrangement in securities and their workers, who technically are enlisted agents working for the brokerage.
    Brokers charge a commission on each buy and deal which they execute which differs among brokerage houses. I am a binary options trader. I trade options at lxmarkets.com brokerage. "

Good explonation, I like it! And by the way if you like trading so much, you can use this $2017 no deposit bonus.