Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Broker

Default Best Broker

In this market place, we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their clients funds first of all. actually, proper trading broker always make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, minimum margin requirement, easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading and much more trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life.

For me best broker is definitely OctaFX, they have incredible conditions that makes them the best and that’s especially with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15% while there is also monstrous 50% bonus on deposit, it’s also use able and that’s why it’s so useful to be with such broker where we can always get our performance go notch high due to such fantastic conditions which helps a lot!

Practically, credible regulated trading broker always make sure larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, high leverage, minimum margin requirement and other trading facilities with security of funds with certainly. in my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker due to 50% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400. So, my trading life is very much profitable.

I will say OctaFX is best by long shot and the reason for this is their amazing conditions which include having low spreads from 0.2 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also lovely bonus which is up to 50%, so all this really max up the potential for success and helps in working. They also have outstanding daily market news and analysis service, it’s easier to follow yet highly effective, so that’s why we’re able to work so well.

If you want to choose a good forex broker then you must see their regulation and fund scurrility. There are a lot of broker in whole world for Forex trading. We have to chose very carefully in which broker we should trade.

The best broker is a broker which for all time makes sure security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies .

For me the best broker is one which has proven themselves and that’s why I have my liking towards OctaFX, as they are regulated plus a true ECN company as well, so for me they are the best by long shot and that’s especially to do with cTrader platform which is especially develop for ECN trading and helps a lot because of no issues over slippage, re quote and all these things, it really works wonder for me and allows me to be successful easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Women Spin View Post
    If you want to choose a good forex broker then you must see their regulation and fund scurrility. There are a lot of broker in whole world for Forex trading. We have to chose very carefully in which broker we should trade.
    The best broker in my trading career is Trade12 that I have chosen because of a wide range of trading technologies. This ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds, low trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system , free demo trading and much more real trading facilities with 50% initial bonus.

In my opinion, FreshForex is the best broker ever. It's regulated by KROUFR and CRFIN (the company is obviously reliable), plus I like their service and trading conditions. So I can highly recommend that broker.

The best broker always ensures high bonuses, lowest trading spreads, high leverage and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a flexible trading life with certainly. And they don?t restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging at all.