Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scalping

Scalping refers to short time trading. I have been using short time trading strategy from my first day of career. Through scalping I can earn a huge amount of profit. A trade which s opened for a very short period of time is called scalping. We take 10 to 15 pips in a trade of scalping. To scalp perfectly we need to have high leverage and low spread. Trade12 broker is providing me all types of scalping friendly facilities.

I rely on scalping with a real account in FXB Trading, this broker offers a perfect blend of hedging and scalping as an result of an ideal range of trading platforms. This is what every trader needs in the CFD market. The ECN / STP model offered by FXB Trading has no dealing desk. Traders can expect a genuine trading system here

LiteForex broker is not bad actually, it offers a lot of options. There are some useful promotions for professional trader

Scalping is most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place do getting profit instantly. As a scalper, now I am comfortable with Forex4you which is regulated and permits scalping including lowest trading spreads devoid of any restrictions. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.