Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trading is now my full time/part time Job

I think not all people know about forex trading. But almost all people know forex trading. We can see that there are more much traders in forex trading from time to time. I think it happen because forex trading has own advantages. We can trade any time and any where. And as long as we wanna learn and try, we will get more maximal result in forex trading. it require a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies,before i choose to open a ECN account with Tickmill, which fit and suitable with my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means I can modify target level as near as possible to the current market.

My profitable trades with Tickmill also don't make it necessary to have regular office job so I enjoy my part-time trading as full time decently paid office position. I think traders involve themselves into trading on Forex, chasing the opportunity to set up their own working schedule and get considerably higher rewards than in other averagely paid jobs.

any trading strategies could benefit from fine-tuned money management.this are critical part of successful forex trading. many article given good trading plan, but most rookie traders doesnt fully understand. they only care with how much they can collect in short of time. to put simply, good money management is a methdo to Let your profits run and cutting your losses short. with my current Tickmill account use an initial % calculation from the dynamic money management model. Not necessarily 2%, but maybe 3 or 4%. with predefined stop loss, and trail, partial lot upon exit trade.

Banned

when we work fulltime with forex market . we will have many task. we need stable profit with market. you can build the affiliate. this is great passive income and invest to paam acccount. you will give enough money for life and you trade for yourself. we will have better life and free time. i did in in liteforex. i like it.

for automatic version I use stop order type for my price action system, pair traded EURUSD, USDPY and AUDUSD. after research and use many brokerage service i realize my EA can be very profitable if spreads are tight, commission low (in the case of an ECN), and latency is very low. Tickmill satisfies all of these requirements and for last 6 months over 1400 trades executed, at 60% profitability, with Drawdown: 9%. and total gain +25%. my only concer is to keep the drawdown at it best, low as possible, and I think it could be done with decent trading condition

Quote Originally Posted by danny View Post
    when we work fulltime with forex market . we will have many task. we need stable profit with market. you can build the affiliate. this is great passive income and invest to paam acccount. you will give enough money for life and you trade for yourself. we will have better life and free time. i did in in liteforex. i like it.

Yees you learn a lot when you trade daily , you get a lot of market experience.

its my hobby. i am a novice in this world and cannot rely on fx too much.
    i still cannot make any forecasts and use these ones. really good ones.

Actually, I always thought that trading in the forex market, it is only an additional form of income, and it can never be a permanent job. But now ff realized that if the broker is reliable, it is possible to make trade and the main form of income

Although I know, full time trading is much reliable but I can?t do desktop trading for long session. Since, I need two years more for completing my graduation. Whatever, I got a good solution from TradingBanks. Yes! This ECN broker provides excellent mobile trading facility where I get ECN trading environment as well. As a result, I am doing well as a part time Forex trader.

I am currently trading as a part time trader in forex market. Verily to say that forex gave me many things which I never can forget. But the upset matter is that I have suffered much with several brokers. After a long hardship I got Trade12 broker for me from where I have all facilities which are advanced and developed technologically. I always try to rate my broker where I am 100% comfortable.