Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you still learning about forex trading?

Banned

Default Are you still learning about forex trading?

People do learn forex at the initial stage when they are about to start this business as the time goes on many of them stop learning and think as if they are expert ,but when attempt to do more trade they fail so is there any time to stop learning.

Yes i totally agree with you you we must not stop learning at any stage in our trading life. The point where we stop learning would be the decline time because Fore is an international business which changes with the time .

yes obviously rules changes daily in forex so i am in learning duration and we should know of everything to avoid loss in it.we manage time for forum and to get knowledge about this.

Banned

yes i am still learning about forex i earn good profit forex is a easy way to earn money online forex is worldwide business forex is father of all business i learn forex differants sites and use demo trading

Interestingly, I am earning with my learning! Frankly, right now I am doing my live trading based on daily market review of TradingBanks broker! From this reliable educational service, I get technical as well as news trading service in every day for all major currencies. That?s way, I can open my trades according to the right market trend.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Yes it is true learning is important factor of trading and you can not stop learning on any stage of trading. It is the long process and learn more and earn more.
    Rightly said mate, I also believe that learning is the key to earning. I really enjoy learning because I know this is the way to success and I’m grateful to FreshForex since through their Forex Education guide section, it’s all so much easier for me to learn and the way they have put it step by step, it just makes thing in better shape and not to forget it’s been free as well!

For learning Fx in a proper way, I have chosen MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing exclusive educational facilities. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

In Forex Trading, learning is the never ending process, we learn with each of our trade. We earn more and more experience through it.

Yes, i am still learning forex. Because no one can become a perfect trader without having a continuous learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Women Spin View Post
    Yes, i am still learning forex. Because no one can become a perfect trader without having a continuous learning.
    Yeah...! With each over trade we may earn or loss money, but one thing we earn a lot and that is experience. Experience is the most important thing that we learn in Forex Trading.