Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you still trade when you are sick?

if i still have enough money in my savings then i will not trade when i feel ill. it will be dangerous if we can not focus when we trading forex. i will rest so i will fell good next time and can make good analysis. we should be patience, there are a lot of opportunity to make profit every day.

No I will skip trading if I am sick. forex market works 24/5 it is not only for some time perieod that I have to trasde in all circumstances.In sickness I can not trade wel . I can just watch market. With ill mind I do not want to put my account in risk.

I don?t trade for everyday even I don?t have any specific daily trading target, but I have monthly target! And usually, I do not trade when I am not mentally well! Actually, in my live account I have more than 200 trading instruments from TradingBanks broker, so I get enough good entries to reach my monthly target!

I dont, trading with sickness is not good for both your trading and health. It is better i will take rest and chill out with friends or family instead of wasting time and money on trade.

No I will skip trading on the off chance that I am wiped out. Forex market works 24/5 it is not just for quite a while period that I need to trade in all circumstances. In bad health I may not concentrate on trade. I can simply watch market. With sickness I would prefer not to put my account in hazard. You do not need to trade everyday all the time, if you know the art of trading. You can still make a lot of money by trading less. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets broker.

I always try to trade with a cool mind. Because to trade with forex a trader needs to analyze market at first to get a trading signal. So without a cool mind it is tough to analyze market. So when I feel sick I never trade with forex market. Currently I am trading with Trade12 broker from where I have some extra ordinary facilities including high leverage, lowest spread and fast execution facility.

No I do not trade when I am sick. Forex is very complicated business to deal with. If you are not 100% fit physically and mentally you should not trade here. When we become sick we are not able to think such complicated things properly. If we canít analyze the facts of currency we can not make good decision. But I am lucky to have AAFX as my broker. It provides free trading signal. With the help of this I can trade when I am sick.