Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you still trade when you are sick?

Default Do you still trade when you are sick?

Hi everyone,

Do you still trade even you are sick?

Some of trader still doing trade because its give them more time in trade but for me its not good because we need to rest our body and our mind. What do you think about this?
    [COLOR="#FF0000"]Keep posting [/COLOR]

yes this is true but i am not making risky way of getting money s i have no loss in foerx trading, every trader choose risky way he can loss it

i think when we are sick, we should take a rest for a while and further head to a nearby hospital inorder for the doctor to prescribe drugs for us because in this life, health is really important than money.

Banned

yes i am still trade when i am sick forex is worldwide business i earn 300 dollor of above in a day forex is good business i tarde anywhere forex is good business because forex is online business

i have no such experience when i am ill,but i think it may be some difficult for the one who is sick,he should take care of him first then come to the tarding so health is important first.

some people who have no other job,they trade in forex even when they are sick ,they really do hard work for this,but for me i do not trade while i am sick because i treat this as a pert time job.

Banned

i still tarde when i am sick forex is a easy way to earn money online i trade daily 7 hour in a day trading is a easy way to earn money online i love forex business forex is money making machine

yes , because loss wine and risk are a part of trading if trader have a clear idea about all that then he will invest in forex trading , because there are number of trader that they join forex without having any trading knowledge and skills and at the last the will loss all their investment in forex trading .

still tarde when i am sick forex is a easy way to earn money online i trade daily 7 hour in a day trading is a easy way to earn money online i love forex business forex is money making machineyes , because loss wine and risk are a part of trading if trader have a clear idea about all that then he will invest in forex trading , because there are number of trader that they join forex without having any trading knowledge and skills and at the last the will loss all their investment in forex trading .Hi everyone,

Some of trader still doing trade because its give them more time in trade but for me its not good because we need to rest our body and our mind. What do you think about this?

Hi everyone,