Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How i will solve greediness

Default How i will solve greediness

Hi everyone,

People become greed because of lots of money the got from forex trading and this is none of the emotion that we can't use because being greed person is not good in trading.

if as trader we try to set our target of profit before start trading in the forex , then at the last after achieving we sop trading then i think we will easily control our greediness in our trading .

some people really have greednes in their nature to trade only for earning money but you should also have knowledge about failure in it,so that you can face it easily.so greediness is really a bad habit.

if as trader we try to set our target of profit before start trading in the forex ,,,,,,so greediness is really a bad habit.

Its depend on the trader itself. Forex trading is a wide business so there is a need of every thing which is discuss in the thread. If a trader have talent and if he have lack of experience then he cannot be able to earn from the Forex. So we can say that there is a need of best experience and knowledge for the success in trade. Of course it is bad. when we trade need to concentrate on our trade and forget about any greed because that break our concentration.

experience to control my greed. in addition to psychological factors when trading becomes very important when we are exposed to losses and unable to cover losses due to our defeat. My suggestion, while losing streak, then you have to do is pause and exit the market.

You can control your greed wit planning. If you act upon your planning which made before trading you will avoid to risky trading. Actually when we are away from our targets and not know the limits of our trading we do greed. When you will determined to get specific amount you will close your positions even if market is in most favorite.

Hello! I know how difficult it is to control greed and emotions! I had lots of plans and promises on myself, but I lost everything because of my greed! Whatever, now I don?t interfere in my trading as I am using most reliable automatic service of copy trading service TradingBanks broker! so, I get enough profits in every money automatically without any trading!

Greed fully depends on you. If you give it a chance, it will destroy you. If anyone has a big account then a trader may open a big lot size trade without hesitation. Capital actually gives us some privilege to control our greed.

There is no place for greed and dread in like manner in trading. Regardless, this trading regimen is not for the unassuming or leave heart. Lift hurried examinations considers to a high-chance profile where plan is preeminent and particular getting sorted out is a sure major if a trading learner is to survive. I trade options on lxmarkets broker. They have world class customer affiliations open each observe of always.