Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: i am the new in the forex

Any new trader in forex trading must learn the importance of demo trading as anyone who wishes to become successful traders should practice demo account even if they are trading live.

I know that my broker is offering $1000 no deposit bonus for the newbies. So, you can try it, going through that secret link.

In Forex trading first of all we need a reliable support from a trading broker which for all time ensures a wide range of trading technologies. In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform which always ensures a wide range of trading technologies with security of funds at any kinds of investments. And from here without any restrictions I am able to use my all trading techniques with scalping including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Trading in a CFD market may become a nightmare and the experience may be disastrous if traders do not possess the essential software or instructions offered by a trading website. FXB Trading makes sure that traders will be trained adequately when they join its website and that they will reach their trading objectives in the CFD market.

A newbie should learn the Forex first then choose right broker for their work. Because when you are in learning mode, you will learn that how you are going to the right broker for your work. So there is no need to suggest what broker you want for your work.

Quote Originally Posted by Women Spin View Post
    A newbie should learn the Forex first then choose right broker for their work. Because when you are in learning mode, you will learn that how you are going to the right broker for your work. So there is no need to suggest what broker you want for your work.
    FXB Trading employs numerous trading platforms and offer traders with a daily outlook for them to have a sharp view of the CFD market. Its website also offers an economic calendar for traders and this calendar allows them to keep up-to-date with the existing economic situation in various countries.

There are lots of brokers online, all you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to select an appropriate one. If not, you will lose a lot in Forex Forums.

In this market place each the trader has a choice of the platform to be used , should choose the proper trading platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper now I am using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and permits scalping including lowest trading spread

I am the kind of trader who likes to lace my trades while travelling. I have found it extremely difficult to keep a track of all the open positions and my orders while I was on the go. FXB Trading has made my wish come true and now I am able to trade and travel, too. The mobile apps available on this website have given me all the real time data that I needed badly to stay in touch with the current status in the market

Hi, I'm also new here.
    I Have read all the answers above which is very useful
    Thanks all of you