Passive income with Hotforex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Passive income with Hotforex

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    386
    Thanked: 0

    Default Passive income with Hotforex

    Passive income with Hotforex
    What's up folks hope you're fine. I wonder has anybody tried this service of FX signals HFcopy | Forex Broker | Forex Trading | HotForex. They offer pretty good risk-reward ratio so it looks like a safe choice.

    Please share your opinion, thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    405
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    To be fair, we all like to have passive income and there is nothing wrong with it. However, our choice must be stronger and transparent. It is no way acceptable for me to go for something I am not convinced about. My whole thought process takes me to eInvestment.

    A platform that is channelled to great performance. A global expertise of management team with 200+ years experienced combined along with license, it is one of the go to platform if one seeks good and consistent revenue generation.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    340
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    A trader should pick a suitable broker to trade in the forex market. Without a suitable broker it is quite difficult to invest in the huge market. Broker can be the well wisher for any trader. But Broker has to be good. Wrong broker can create difficulties in trading. As a trader, I choose Tpglobalfx as my broker. It provides low spreads and high leverage. The trading strategy is quite easy.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    386
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salman Kashfy View Post
    To be fair, we all like to have passive income and there is nothing wrong with it. However, our choice must be stronger and transparent. It is no way acceptable for me to go for something I am not convinced about. My whole thought process takes me to eInvestment.

    A platform that is channelled to great performance. A global expertise of management team with 200+ years experienced combined along with license, it is one of the go to platform if one seeks good and consistent revenue generation.
    Thanks for you reply, btw which brokers have you tested? Can you share any tips how we can avoid bad brokers?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    261
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    We can make passive income by referring other friend and family or either by investing into the PAMM accounts however it might be little risky too so invest only which you can afford to lose.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,192
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    automated trading is a source to bring profit even though there is no trading knowledge and experience , so of course someone can use it with no doubt.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    261
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    automated trading is a source to bring profit even though there is no trading knowledge and experience , so of course someone can use it with no doubt.
    Automated trading can have it own benefits but the EAs are usually coded to follow technical analysis which means they might require monitoring during high volatile markets and those who don't have coding or developer background might face some trouble handling them. So those wishing to implement EAs should also read their manuals before implementing them on their live trading accounts.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    49
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Do you know? It takes such a long time to learn Forex business! I spent more than 18 months in my demo account; when I was a newbie I tried to make a consistent trading system! I used almost 12 trading strategies in there, but currently I am using only the technical analysis in my trading! Of course, my demo trading strategy helps me a lot!

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    261
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Botan View Post
    Do you know? It takes such a long time to learn Forex business! I spent more than 18 months in my demo account; when I was a newbie I tried to make a consistent trading system! I used almost 12 trading strategies in there, but currently I am using only the technical analysis in my trading! Of course, my demo trading strategy helps me a lot!
    Agreed as learning and building profitable strategy do require time however you should pick one from those twelve strategies and master it to become consistent forex trader.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    386
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    in ro ham eslah kon:
    Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    We can make passive income by referring other friend and family or either by investing into the PAMM accounts however it might be little risky too so invest only which you can afford to lose.
    Hotforex also offers PAMM accounts but I haven't tried them yet, need to find a good way to pick fund managers.

Similar Threads

  1. Build wealth with bitcoin; earn passive income up to 2% per day!!
    By cryptooffer in forum Off Topic Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2022, 09:02 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2021, 06:26 PM
  3. Handsome Passive Income with WOTA
    By Robert Edwards in forum Bitcoin Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2021, 07:40 PM
  4. Passive income done right
    By Shariar Porosh in forum Cryptocurrencies Brokers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-29-2019, 01:26 PM
  5. Earn passive income with staking & masternodes combined
    By Shariar Porosh in forum Cryptocurrencies News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-29-2019, 03:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us