MAYZUS Rebates

Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: MAYZUS Rebates

  1. #1

    Default MAYZUS Rebates

    MAYZUS Rebates
    MAYZUS (UWCFX) Rebates

    Rebate Rate: Up to 23 USD / round turn lot


    To Open A New Account And Receive Pip Rebate

    1. The first you need Sign Up for a free account at PipRebate.com.
    2. After free Sign Up you must Sign in in your account.
    3. Use the link(s) below to open a new account.
    4. In your PR account panel in "Brokerage Account" section complete all fields.
    5. Choose your payment method so we know where to send your Cash Rebate.
    6. All steps must be completed to receive Cash Rebate.

    Link(s):

    Click here to see more details.


    How PipRebate Works
    Last edited by 1ForexForum; 07-28-2015 at 08:34 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    72
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    I like to update on this thread that Mayzus is currently running another rebate offer. Its a 4$ rebate offer on one standard traded lot. You can check its promotion page to know more about this NEW rebate offer.

  3. #3
    Senior Member HundEr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    173
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFX View Post
    I like to update on this thread that Mayzus is currently running another rebate offer. Its a 4$ rebate offer on one standard traded lot. You can check its promotion page to know more about this NEW rebate offer.
    Can you give some more details, please? Does Mayzus give $4 per lot only if a trade is losing?

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    72
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HundEr View Post
    Can you give some more details, please? Does Mayzus give $4 per lot only if a trade is losing?
    No mate, a rebate system works in a manner that you will get $4 every time you open a trade using 1 standard lot in Mayzus broker. For example if you open a trade of buy in EUR/USD using 1.0 standard lot, that's $10/pip. Now if the spread is 1.2 pips it will be equal to 12$. If you win or lose your trade, you will get $4 back in your trading account. Rebate has nothing to do with winning or losing any trade, its only a cash-back offer by a broker from its spreads.

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    87
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    I have also heard about their rebate offer and this will be continue all this summer. These things are encouraging for new traders as well as experts because they both get some reward that is $4 per traded lot in this rebate offer.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    72
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Besides rebate offer currently Mayzus is also offering a zero fee deposit in trading accounts. It means you can deposit your funds in your trading account but you don't have to pay any fee for it, it will be paid from Mayzus side. You will get the exact amount in your account which you will transfer from your payment processor.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    16
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerFX View Post
    Besides rebate offer currently Mayzus is also offering a zero fee deposit in trading accounts. It means you can deposit your funds in your trading account but you don't have to pay any fee for it, it will be paid from Mayzus side. You will get the exact amount in your account which you will transfer from your payment processor.
    Is this zero fee available for all epayment processor??
    Or just for skrill e-payment?

Similar Threads

  1. MAYZUS Daily Technical Analysis
    By MAYZUS.Neeraj in forum Daily Market Analysis
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 10-17-2016, 01:48 PM
  2. MAYZUS Investment Company - MAYZUS.com
    By MAYZUS.Neeraj in forum Forex Brokers Discussion
    Replies: 214
    Last Post: 06-01-2016, 04:59 AM
  3. Daily Market Reviews by MAYZUS.com
    By MAYZUS.Neeraj in forum Daily Market Analysis
    Replies: 258
    Last Post: 05-09-2014, 12:59 PM
  4. MAYZUS.com (UWCFX.com)
    By 1ForexForum in forum Forex Brokers LIVE Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2013, 03:32 PM
  5. FBS Rebates
    By PipRebate in forum Forex Rebates and CashBackForex
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 01:20 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us