Forex beginners

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Forex beginners

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    903
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Forex beginners
    shop Tin nóng đây
    Tổng đ*i 5691125927

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    903
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    shop nó rất có *ch với mình, thanks bạn nhiều nhé
    Hỗ trợ 8590556599

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads thats not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,272
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FXOpen Trader View Post
    If we are looking to earn the profits from doing our trades into t he markets we will need to make use of the Trading systems that can start giving us the profits from doing our trades into the markets.
    Honestly speaking, if you want to get maximal result by scalping first of all you have to make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading elements spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    78
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads thats not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.
    I couldn't agree more, and you have to pay close attention to the market as you scalp.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    71
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I couldn't agree more, and you have to pay close attention to the market as you scalp.
    It's also very advisable to use stop lose and take profit, especially the stop lose as the market can go against you.

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    78
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    It's also very advisable to use stop lose and take profit, especially the stop lose as the market can go against you.
    True, and also very important to trade with a broker with fast execution else you are in for trouble. I haven't had any issues on this with forexchief though but I know how it feels like when your execution stalls from previous experience.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    416
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    I think forex is an ideal market for beginners because it allows to place short and long-term trades, try news, swing trading, momentum, etc. It exhibits different qualities and respond to various events so we can try any strategy we can think of.

  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    78
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babushkafx View Post
    I think forex is an ideal market for beginners because it allows to place short and long-term trades, try news, swing trading, momentum, etc. It exhibits different qualities and respond to various events so we can try any strategy we can think of.
    I would say this is way too complex for a newbie, always trade with a plan and always keep your plans simple.
    Check this article, might help.
    Last edited by Lea; 11-25-2022 at 10:48 PM.

  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    71
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    in ro ham eslah kon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I would say this is way too complex for a newbie, always trade with a plan and always keep your plans simple.
    Check this article, might help.
    Simplicity is key, one can stick with a simple plan like having daily target, simple trading strategy and be very focused.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us