Margin in trading

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Margin in trading

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    326
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Margin in trading
    Traders should choose a trading strategy acceding to their trading style. Scaping is short-term trading. It is best suitable for part-time traders as they do not have a lot of time to spend in the market. Scalper needs a couple of minutes to analyze and trade. The trader also needs low spreads for this kind of trading strategy. Thatís why my broker Forex4you offers low and tight spreads in the market.

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    We should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if we depend on scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am professional scalper and as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Thatís why from here without restrictions I can scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

  3. #13
    Senior Member FXOpen Trader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    1,155
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    We should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if we depend on scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. I am professional scalper and as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Thatís why from here without restrictions I can scalp at any major pair including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.
    I have been doing my Forex trading from the last 10 Years with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets
    They are a True ECN Forex Brokers.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions. *

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions. *
    One thing that affects us is using high lotsize which can easily liquidated our account, we have to be careful in that area.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads thatís not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    101
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    If you want to make profit b y scalping, first of all you have to ensure the lowest trading spreads. devoid of lowest trading spreads thatís not possible at all to make profit by scalping at all in spite of good trading knowledge.
    This can never be overstated, spread is very important to scalping. Choose wisely.

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    276
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    This can never be overstated, spread is very important to scalping. Choose wisely.
    Yes i guess every minor cost is counted when its comes to scalping i usually use hotforex account to make my intraday trades for it comes cheaper in my opinion.

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    474
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Using margin in trading can be a double-edged sword. While it can boost potential profits, it also increases potential losses. It's best to use margin with caution and only after gaining a solid understanding of risk management and developing a profitable trading strategy. Always remember to set appropriate stop-loss orders to protect your capital.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,375
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    in ro ham eslah kon:
    The regulation is not a big deal in Fx trading for choosing a broker, but the matter the credibility of the broker. because the credible broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. thatís why I have chosen LQDFX from where I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping practically.

Similar Threads

  1. Margin in trading
    By Kieran Phillips in forum Forex Beginner's Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2020, 02:36 PM
  2. What is the difference between Margin & free Margin ????????
    By wasi90lk in forum General Forex Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-17-2017, 02:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us