Capital Size

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Capital Size

  1. #11
    Junior Member topaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Posts
    28
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Capital Size
    The amount of capital should be minimal if you came to Forex on the first day. As you understand the market, it will be possible to add capital to trading at the expense of profits and your savings.

  2. #12
    Senior Member FXOpen Trader's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    968
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topaz View Post
    The amount of capital should be minimal if you came to Forex on the first day. As you understand the market, it will be possible to add capital to trading at the expense of profits and your savings.
    We will have to understand the relative importance of doing our trades in a way so that the income can be started by us.

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran Phillips View Post
    To begin trading we don't require big capital. Big capital is the fundamental techniques for investigating around a trade which is moving against you. In a particularly fundamental case, consider a long position moving against you. With additional capital you could typical in as the esteem drops or you could create options against your position. If you don't have the income to manage when (not if) a trade move against you then you're at a vital burden as your selective option may be a liquidation. A good broker like XeroMarkets is also crucial for success in trading.
    I couldn't agree more, honestly small account might not withstand the market especially highly volatile assets like gold.

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    100
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I couldn't agree more, honestly small account might not withstand the market especially highly volatile assets like gold.
    It's simple, avoid gold and other highly volatile assets as beginner.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    It's simple, avoid gold and other highly volatile assets as beginner.
    This is the advice I failed to take while starting my journey, it cost me a lot.

  6. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    100
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    in ro ham eslah kon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    This is the advice I failed to take while starting my journey, it cost me a lot.
    Sorry to hear that man, you can follow up with this article, might be of help to you;
    Safest Investments For Beginners

Similar Threads

  1. Grand Capital
    By ExpertGC in forum Forex Brokers Discussion
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 11-16-2022, 07:47 AM
  2. Capital Invest Market ( CIB FX)
    By Badal Sharkar in forum Forex Brokers Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2022, 05:00 PM
  3. ow big is your lot size, you have ever trade?
    By israr_ali in forum General Forex Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-29-2020, 12:05 PM
  4. More capital more earn
    By hunter in forum General Forex Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2020, 01:40 PM
  5. Growing capital
    By Kieran Phillips in forum Forex Beginner's Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2019, 10:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us