Greed is harmful

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Greed is harmful

  1. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    446
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Greed is harmful
    Agree, greed has detrimental impact on trading. That's why I never overtrade with Hotforex and stick to my trading plan that limits number of trades in a day I can make irrespective of the profit I made.

  2. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by babushkafx View Post
    Agree, greed has detrimental impact on trading. That's why I never overtrade with Hotforex and stick to my trading plan that limits number of trades in a day I can make irrespective of the profit I made.
    True, the market is not running away, so we should learn to take things easy.

  3. #33
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    101
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    True, the market is not running away, so we should learn to take things easy.
    Honestly it's easier said than done, but we got no choice apparently as we must learn to control the emotions.

  4. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Honestly it's easier said than done, but we got no choice apparently as we must learn to control the emotions.
    Of course I can relate, but like you said we have no choice. It's either we discipline ourselves or loose money.

  5. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,331
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Actually using demo account its very difficult to make sure brokers performance. But reviews on forums it is possible to ensure the brokers reputations.

  6. #36
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    Actually using demo account its very difficult to make sure brokers performance. But reviews on forums it is possible to ensure the brokers reputations.
    Reason I tell people to always start live account with small funds just to test out their services while you are still learning.

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    101
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    Reason I tell people to always start live account with small funds just to test out their services while you are still learning.
    Of course, in fact as you trade with little capital practice more on demo, before you try any strategy live make sure you try it out on demo.

  8. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    Of course, in fact as you trade with little capital practice more on demo, before you try any strategy live make sure you try it out on demo.
    Yeah, doing that always. I have learned the hard way.

  9. #39
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Posts
    22
    Thanked: 0

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    101
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    in ro ham eslah kon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Women Spin View Post
    Absolutely Correct! One must be aware of the risks involved in the Forex Market and they should also gain knowledge regarding how to manage the same. Controlling emotion is one of the key for risk control.
    Yeah, you have to know what you are getting into before you start, else you will run out soon.

Similar Threads

  1. Having greed
    By Kieran Phillips in forum Forex Beginner's Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-06-2021, 04:59 PM
  2. Greed in trading
    By Ilkka Lenkkeri in forum General Forex Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-19-2020, 09:09 PM
  3. Greed is good?
    By jhoi in forum General Forex Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2019, 09:14 AM
  4. Greed Vs Lose
    By hunter in forum General Forex Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-24-2019, 08:58 AM
  5. Greed is harmful for trading
    By Kieran Phillips in forum General Forex Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-18-2019, 02:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us