When looking for a broker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32

Thread: When looking for a broker

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,328
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    When looking for a broker
    Please donít recommend at any broker as a best broker without using practically. Because there are almost thousands online retail broker in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. I think according to my trading understanding the best broker is a broker which does not rustic any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Thatís why now I am comfortable with LQDFX which is regulated platform and permits all trading approaches including lowest trading spreads. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2022
    Posts
    101
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I agree with you, allowing this freedom is everything a trader needs to succeed. I can't tell you how relieved I was when I found out that Forexchief allows all trading strategies, including scalping, and any tools, as well as Arbitrage. I was really happy!
    This is true,you just know that they want the best for their clients as they provide regular updating of accounts, and the addition of new trading instruments in demand by traders which promotes growth.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    This is true,you just know that they want the best for their clients as they provide regular updating of accounts, and the addition of new trading instruments in demand by traders which promotes growth.
    Yeah, that's the expression to describe them. Anyways I do not expect anything less from people who have been in the market for over 8years now rendering good services over the years.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    446
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nich View Post
    This is true,you just know that they want the best for their clients as they provide regular updating of accounts, and the addition of new trading instruments in demand by traders which promotes growth.
    I really like that Hotforex introduced stocks that pays dividends, basically you get full-fledged access to US market without the hassle related to taxes, reporting and other strict regulation.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,328
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Now I am with LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with easy withdrawal system without long time process. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.
    In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    In Fx trading , by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. so, I think, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.
    And most times to mitigate the risks involved in the market mainly depend on the broker we trade with, they should have good systems in place for security of funds.One reason I have always appreciated forexchief, they defend their traders from all negative factors that can affect trades, especially through segregation of funds.

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,328
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    automated trading is a source to bring profit even though there is no trading knowledge and experience , so of course someone can use it with no doubt.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,328
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    before choosing a broker i always like to move on
    FPA which is really supportive to make sure the accurate trading platform.*

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,328
    Thanked: 1

    Default

    The regulation is not a big deal in Fx trading for choosing a broker, but the matter the credibility of the broker. because the credible broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. thatís why I have chosen LQDFX from where I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping practically.

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    89
    Thanked: 0

    Default

    in ro ham eslah kon:
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Sark View Post
    The regulation is not a big deal in Fx trading for choosing a broker, but the matter the credibility of the broker. because the credible broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. thatís why I have chosen LQDFX from where I am able to use at any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable when scalping practically.
    Exactly, regulation should not be yardstick for being a good broker. Mine with forexchief was the fact that they have been in the market for a long time with wealth of experience.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2020, 03:03 PM
  2. right broker
    By Golden Sark in forum General Forex Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-10-2020, 03:50 AM
  3. The broker
    By Golden Sark in forum Forex Beginner's Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2019, 10:34 AM
  4. The broker
    By Golden Sark in forum Forex Beginner's Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-20-2019, 08:44 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2019, 10:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Join us