PDA

View Full Version : Learn The Forex Basic

fxguru
08-17-2011, 09:33 AM
What is Forex? For common man, this term may look bit technical but its quite simple. Forex stands for Foreign Exchange. In simple words it is the market in which users are allowed to exchange, sell, buy and speculate on different international currencies like Euro, Dollar,Yen, Pounds etc. Now, next thing is that who participate in the forex? Well answer to this question is also very simple and that is, anyone can participate in Forex after completing few conditions. Normal users of forex market are central banks, normal investment firms, hedge funds, forex brokers, forex firms and investors

Anyone can learn forex online (http://www.tradeforex.com/getting-started-forex/learn-forex-trading/) tutoring with the help of Forex and materials that are freely available online.A normal user need not to go to any market in order to do Forex trading.One can do forex trading online.Some institutions provide free materials on the currency and you can begin to learn forex basics. Forex is a really easy way to earn money and is simply the buying and selling of foreign currencies.

For a common man who knows nothing about the negotiations, the idea of negotiation can seem daunting. That is a little confusing at first, but once you know the basics, it will be easy for you. I must say again that before jumping into forex market (http://www.tradeforex.com), first do your detailed research and learn the forex basics.

To start with the basics, everyone has to learn currency fluctuations. Take 2 coins of different countries, one of which is that they are willing to sell and another is that they wish to acquire in the process of exchange for which you will sell. Now is the time to learn the terms that are important in the currency market or Forex market, the terms are long positions and short positions. Currency purchases, when you surely know that currency will increase in value and make huge profits at the time of the sale is called long position. Sale currency, when currency value is known to decrease or probably the currency value will decrease this is known as short position .

The concepts of others to learn currency are open and closed position. In the long position, open position means buying the currency with a thought that the price of the currency should definitely increase and the sale is again the closed position. In a short position, open position means selling the currency to believe that their value is reduced and the purchase of new low cost is its closed position. Now you can feel the Forex market is like a cup of coffee. Therefore, we will start receiving the benefits of ups and downs of the Forex currency.

M3Addict
10-12-2011, 06:49 PM
Thanks! Excellent post.

joseph11
10-14-2011, 12:23 PM
That's really good info. Thanks. Please keep sharing with us something like this.

hunter
07-13-2012, 04:05 AM
What is Forex? For common man, this term may look bit technical but its quite simple. Forex stands for Foreign Exchange. In simple words it is the market in which users are allowed to exchange, sell, buy and speculate on different international currencies like Euro, Dollar,Yen, Pounds etc. Now, next thing is that who participate in the forex? Well answer to this question is also very simple and that is, anyone can participate in Forex after completing few conditions. Normal users of forex market are central banks, normal investment firms, hedge funds, forex brokers, forex firms and investors

Anyone can learn forex online (http://www.tradeforex.com/getting-started-forex/learn-forex-trading/) tutoring with the help of Forex and materials that are freely available online.A normal user need not to go to any market in order to do Forex trading.One can do forex trading online.Some institutions provide free materials on the currency and you can begin to learn forex basics. Forex is a really easy way to earn money and is simply the buying and selling of foreign currencies.

For a common man who knows nothing about the negotiations, the idea of negotiation can seem daunting. That is a little confusing at first, but once you know the basics, it will be easy for you. I must say again that before jumping into forex market (http://www.tradeforex.com), first do your detailed research and learn the forex basics.

To start with the basics, everyone has to learn currency fluctuations. Take 2 coins of different countries, one of which is that they are willing to sell and another is that they wish to acquire in the process of exchange for which you will sell. Now is the time to learn the terms that are important in the currency market or Forex market, the terms are long positions and short positions. Currency purchases, when you surely know that currency will increase in value and make huge profits at the time of the sale is called long position. Sale currency, when currency value is known to decrease or probably the currency value will decrease this is known as short position .

The concepts of others to learn currency are open and closed position. In the long position, open position means buying the currency with a thought that the price of the currency should definitely increase and the sale is again the closed position. In a short position, open position means selling the currency to believe that their value is reduced and the purchase of new low cost is its closed position. Now you can feel the Forex market is like a cup of coffee. Therefore, we will start receiving the benefits of ups and downs of the Forex currency.
this is nice essay about the forex market

hasnaink007
08-26-2012, 06:00 PM
The information we get from this post is really nice, as you told Forex is the simplest for that who are involved in it, and can be little tough or looking technical who are new to Forex.....

rabia2021
09-08-2012, 10:54 AM
yes of course if we really want to earn good money in the forex market then we need to learn basis things for the forex market and by this way we can earn good money in the forex market.

hasnaink007
09-09-2012, 05:18 PM
but this information has result for maximum if you will apply in your experience but i think it is not easy to apply because ou have to give time to learn and then earn

GTOptions
10-04-2012, 06:04 AM
Forex is the biggest financial market where trillions of dollars is being traded everyday and this creates business opportunities. With the gaining popularity, people's interest is being drastic; in fact more and more are learning how to trade forex. One of the basic and important step before embarking into forex is to acquire knowledge and grab more profitable opportunities.

israr_ali
10-20-2012, 06:31 AM
u have give good information about Forex but for new traders it is very difficult to apply because new trader have minimum knowledge and experience u need a more and more experience to apply it

agcamerahn
10-20-2012, 06:34 AM
up cho bác, chúc bác bán d?t h*ng.

Raees
11-04-2012, 04:50 AM
very informative post brother. the basics or trading are necessary for a newbie to survive and to start experience or profitable trade. after learning the basic we can start our profitable experiences by using different kinds of strategies and analysis.

faheem10
11-13-2012, 02:25 PM
yes offcourse i m agree with u and i think ifd u really want to earn money then u should have to learn these basic information then i think u should become good tarder and really make the profit from tarding and got success

plumtous
02-28-2013, 08:44 AM
Not only learning. You need to combine it with practice. Practice with demo account until you can minimize the lost. Then you might be a successful traders.

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 06:59 PM
if you want to doing forex trade at first you learn forex basic cause it have to need for you i think it is very well for you so hurry up

Master Forex IB
11-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Yes first the basisc of forex are necessary . If we do trading after getting knowledge it is different in results without knowing it. a trader should have enough knowledge and practice of trading to do well in forex market. We learn trading when we know its basics then it seems easy to apply any trading system.

sorafx
11-10-2013, 02:26 PM
Learning the basic is must for newbies, they have to know all things related with forex.
In this case, I recommend you to trade in DEMO CONTEST first...
Why??. You can practice and have spirit to gain the prize. So you can learn forex more seriously...
It's recommended link to follow the demo contest, because they are very FAIR..
http://www.liteforex.com/contests/demo/

Abu Boccor
10-19-2015, 11:47 AM
In this market place there is no alternative way to keep survive devoid of learning. It is the foremost way that makes you a successful trader very rapidly. So, from my first day of trading I am very dedicated to teach Forex in a proper way with support MXTrade where huge exclusive educational facilities are available especially the Forex eBook.

vincom
11-20-2015, 08:36 PM
I recommend a link for you to check all forex glossaries:
https://www.vinsonfinancials.com/en/forex-glossary

Abu Boccor
12-01-2015, 06:05 AM
By and large beginners kick off their live trading without acquiring proper basic education. As a result, almost 90% beginners are loser in this market place due to lack of knowledge. As a newcomer, I took Forex Beginners course and beginner video from MXTrade as my trading platform. From here, I have acquired all basic market principle that was really supportive to me to continue my live trading.

tuster
12-18-2015, 09:32 AM
It's true, but remember that in spite of the programs you listed offered by quite honest brokers, there are always courses like Forex Club's, where the main goal is formation of misconceptions about Forex encouraging to lose deposit.

orni308
12-18-2015, 02:18 PM
By and large beginners kick off their live trading without acquiring proper basic education. As a result, almost 90% beginners are loser in this market place due to lack of knowledge. As a newcomer, I took Forex Beginners course and beginner video from MXTrade as my trading platform. From here, I have acquired all basic market principle that was really supportive to me to continue my live trading.

Yeah most of the people in in the market thinking that they could earn quickly , but it takes time to learn about trading and to earn from the market.

Abu Boccor
12-21-2015, 06:38 AM
There is no selection way to make profit from this trading platform without learning. So, I am very much dedicated to learn Forex in a proper way with MxTrade. I am learning about all trading policy from this trading platform by means of exclusive educational facilities. From here, I have gathered trader?s psychology and the behavior with essential terms by eBook.

olga99
12-30-2015, 03:30 PM
Yeah most of the people in in the market thinking that they could earn quickly , but it takes time to learn about trading and to earn from the market.

If you want too make much profit more without any skill in trading, you can join in PAMM from Liteforex broker. many super professional trader manager there.

Martin Kent
01-13-2016, 04:19 PM
Learning the basics are far from difficult, but the main thing is not this. If learning basics was everything then why are there 100 of sites that teaches us full ways instead of basic, it is only because at the end, it is only that which we will need. I am already aware of the basis and now, I am just going through the harder part, it needs determination and support which I have with OctaFX broker, I don’t need much else with number one company with me!

Jonish
01-21-2016, 11:15 AM
Start learning the trade in the forex market, is required from the bottom, from the very beginning. Many brokers offer training, but not all training is useful, understandable. What kind of training and can benefit from the company to go mmsis, if as a result the company was a pyramid scheme

HundEr
01-30-2016, 08:23 PM
If you want too make much profit more without any skill in trading, you can join in PAMM from Liteforex broker. many super professional trader manager there.

PAMM can be quite unsafe for investors, because you never know how good your manager is. So it's better to follow successful trades by coping trades. I use FreshForex, it allows this kind of trading.

Umar Khalifa
02-10-2016, 02:13 PM
I really respect your effort! But I seem, for being a profitable Forex trader we need basic and advance both type of knowledge. If a trader come to do live trading with only basic knowledge on Forex, then surely he may lose his mental balance. Because, it?s too complicated. I have learned advance from video tutorials of Trade12 broker.

Hilry Canes
02-13-2016, 04:59 PM
Learning basic is one of the most important things as trader; if we want to be successful then we need to focus on getting basic right. I am trading with OctaFX broker and they have amazing educational guide that really helps in working while they also have Champion demo contest where there is 1000 USD prize to be won while there is a lot of practicing which is possible and that really makes thing easy to work with for all.

orni308
02-17-2016, 04:47 PM
Start learning the trade in the forex market, is required from the bottom, from the very beginning. Many brokers offer training, but not all training is useful, understandable. What kind of training and can benefit from the company to go mmsis, if as a result the company was a pyramid scheme

Yeah understanding the basics of the market is very important , you should know how to study and what are the things that effect the market.

Jonish
02-25-2016, 06:49 AM
I have heard and even seen other forum, the company InstaForex provides some useful material for teaching. Nothing useful can not give the company, the company has constant problems with the withdrawal of funds

Abu Boccor
02-25-2016, 11:20 AM
By and large Forex traders in particularly the newcomers are loser from this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. In my trading career, I have chosen MXTrade trading broker from where I got all beginners course with exclusive video tutorials that was very supportive to me to start a live account in a proper way.

Annette Ashley
03-03-2016, 10:13 AM
Sometimes people think learning basic is not difficult, so they do it in hurry but that way they are unable to understand it in real way, so that always put them on shaky ground, if we want to be successful then we need to build our self in solid ground and this is something not possible till we get the basic part right. I have done that only with OctaFX broker and that has helped me in a really good way to understand Forex so much better.

William Wesson
02-28-2020, 03:56 PM
An exchange rate is a price paid for one currency in exchange for another. It is this kind of exchange that drives the forex market. There are more than 100 different sorts of authentic currencies on the planet. Be that as it may, most universal forex exchanges and installments are made utilizing the U.S. dollar, British pound, Japanese yen, and the euro. Other mainstream currency trading instruments incorporate the Australian dollar, Swiss franc, Canadian dollar, and New Zealand dollar.

Tom Daley
09-01-2020, 10:34 AM
We all know that broker is an important tools of trading. I am currently trading with Forex4you . They have tight spread starting from 0.01 pips and high leverage maximum 1:1000. on the other hand they have 56 pairs of FX. You can select your type of account from their four types of account. They provide 24 X 5 customer support. They offer multi market symbols to expand the horizon of your trading skills. I think they will be the best for you.

Ashley Mallett
09-02-2020, 11:59 AM
Everyone wants to be successful in this risky and volatile market. It is not so easy to become successful. If you want to be successful in the forex market, you need to make the right decision at the right time in the right place. Many traders lost their investment because of the wrong decision. Another rule of successful trading is to make a good trading strategy. Without a strategy, it is quite impossible to make a profit from the forex market. A good broker can help to make a good strategy. I use TP Global FX as my broker. They always help me when I face some problem in my trading. They are perfect for my strategy. They are very supportive and the trading techniques are very easy.

Salman Kashfy
09-03-2020, 09:38 PM
Yes, it is important to have basic because that is where it starts. I find it easier through FreshForex broker, as they have excellent educational setup, which not only helps me working well but also allows me to perform right.

https://i.imgur.com/mYapHNm.jpg

Stephen Law
09-29-2020, 11:53 AM
If you want to start trading then you should take it as your passion. You should trade in the forex market with full of passion. Forex is the most famous and profitable business in the world. If anyone trades in the forex market full of passion then he/she can earn a lot of money. I trade with Tpglobalfx. I take it as my passion. my broker helps me a lot. They never make disappointed me.

Liam Lawson
09-30-2020, 11:55 AM
Yes there is no alternative to learning. Trading requires specific knowledge and skills. Without enough skills, it is not possible to survive in the market. Experience comes when we gather knowledge and apply the knowledge. For trading we also need a good broker like Forex4you. It's a regulated and licensed broker with a wide range of services. For example, they have five types of accounts including swap free.

Giacinta loggia
09-30-2020, 06:14 PM
Forex basics are very important for a trader without knowing forex basics a trader cant earn money from the forex market. forex basics are very important. If you know all the basics of forex then you can make a proper entry in the forex market. You should know the basics of forex for maximum profits earning. I always try to know more about forex. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.