PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

Susanmerlo
08-03-2011, 11:04 AM
I am new Trader, Technical Analysis and Fundamental Analysis seems very difficult, I often hear vibes for gold expert advisor, did some body try the gold expert advisor offered by Forex Expert Advisor | Forex Robot | Automatic Trading System |Metal Expert Advisor|Gold Expert Advisor (http://www.goldexpertadvisor.com) They claim their robot is very profitable and made 100% profit in 5 months. Pls. help

haniebale
08-27-2011, 01:42 AM
What does a Forex Robots or an automated trading program really do? It must first establish some rules for the trade which will be in the form of some technical indicators or price patterns as evaluated by the computer. Then it must apply these rules for profiting from market events, as signals are generated throughout the trading day, and into the future. What does the back testing prove? If the rules were applied in the past, the program would have registered profits. What must the program do? It must make profits for us in the future because historical profits may make us smile, but they will not add a penny in our pockets – unless we’re selling a Forex Robots.

fxmalibu
10-28-2011, 05:39 PM
I would hold off on any robots just yet, they just aren't reliable yet.. The best way to learn forex trading online is from professional live forex traders in a live online forex trading room (http://www.forexmalibu.com/forextradingcourse.php). There is no substitute for have a mentor.. maybe in 10-20 years, we will have profitable robots..

noman9t9
07-04-2013, 06:44 PM
i am not help supporter cause fir this i am not good for you i am not fullfil learned you on the forex trade so can take another way for help

Master Forex IB
11-27-2013, 08:00 AM
As a beginner I see technical analysis first and use indicators in my trading with demo trading. after it I gradually practice on fundamental analysis. all traders should see market and find trend by self so that they will be able to make their own analysis. It is more trustful than any other source. I now see charts for trend definition.

Umar Khalifa
08-01-2016, 01:47 PM
We the traders have to choose in regulated trading brokers which guarantee their client?s funds. That?s why, I have chosen Trade12 broker which is regulated and always ensures security of funds with a wide range of trading technologies.