PDA

View Full Version : choosing a deposit bonus

Golden Sark
08-23-2019, 06:31 PM
In Fx trading when choosing a deposit bonus we the traders first of all have to make sure a credible broker, otherwise it is useless to have 100-200% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way I am very lucky to choose LQDFX from where I got 100% initial bonus which is totally transparent including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin stop outs.

Salman Kashfy
09-06-2019, 11:01 PM
We need to set these fancy offerings aside and first join a quality broker via seeking their licenses and services. I did that by joining FreshForex. Itís regulated and got excellent reputation but the topping for me is their benefits which include 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so this is kind of stuff that makes me so proud of them.

Golden Sark
09-08-2019, 10:05 AM
The trading spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, in my trading career, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and always ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.