PDA

View Full Version : broker and Bonus

Golden Sark
05-21-2019, 12:33 PM
We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonus from only credible trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 200-300% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX from where I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time including lowest trading spreads . so, I get comfort when trading practically.

Salman Kashfy
08-07-2019, 06:49 PM
Bonuses are so much important but only if the broker is reliable and trustworthy. I prefer FreshForex, which is one of the leading companies out there with superb set of features and facilities that include low spreads, high leverage, smooth trading platform and the best part is the 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promotion/tradable-forex-bonus.html).

babushkafx
09-10-2019, 08:01 AM
We the traders first of all have to make sure to take any kinds of bonus from only credible trading brokers , otherwise it is useless to have 200-300% bonuses which cannot use at all due to margin stop outs. by the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX from where I got 100% initial bonus that I can use for all time including lowest trading spreads . so, I get comfort when trading practically.

I would better trade with other trusted brokers like Hotforex or Tickmill because your broker has many bad reviews.

Ferenc
09-23-2019, 05:17 PM
I don't easily trust these kind of bonuses, but since I was able to utilize the $500 provided by Forexchief broker, I can say there are brokers out there that gives good bonuses. I am still trading with Forexchief, and I was able to withdraw the profit I made from that bonus without conditions. I also deposit money to increase my balance. So yes not all brokers are bad.

babushkafx
01-21-2020, 05:24 AM
I trade with 100% credit bonus from Hotforex, I use it to trade primarily on news because it allows to open bigger order and thus increase prospective return.

blueberry
04-10-2020, 10:04 AM
Since i am not a huge fan of taking bonuses because most of them comes up with certain terms and conditions however for those who does not wish availing bonuses have always the option to open account without availing any bonuses.