PDA

View Full Version : The leverage

Golden Sark
03-21-2019, 08:21 PM
The leverage can affect the result of our trading with certainly, thatís why leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. My trading career now I am comfortable with 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. When I can predict the real faction of this market with certainly, then I use high leverage for making profit very rapidly, otherwise for avoiding risk I always use small leverage. Actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Ashley Mallett
08-12-2020, 09:00 AM
leverage is one of the most important tools in the forex market. It increases the investment ability. Traders generally choose those brokers which give more leverage than others. So it is very important to choose a broker that has dynamic and high leverage. I choose TP Global FX because of its high leverage which is 1:500. They don't change their ratio. It helps me to make more profit.

Liam Lawson
08-29-2020, 06:05 PM
Leverage is basically an extra facility given by the broker to a trader. The more the broker give leverage, the more it gets popular. Leverage is an important tool in forex market. While any trader choose a broker, he should know about the leverage of that broker. Because leverage helps a trader to make big profit with small investment. I am currently trading with Forex4you. They are giving me high leverage at 1:1000. It helps me to maximize my profit. I can make profit consistently with their high leverage.

Stephen Law
09-29-2020, 11:55 AM
Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. Anyone can trade in the forex market and earn a lot of money. The most major reason why people lose their money is trade with a scam broker. If you trade with a scam broker then there's less chance of earning money and you will face losses. I trade with Tpglobalfx. They are a very reliable broker. They never make disappointment to their client. They are very helpful and supportive.

Peter Suh
09-30-2020, 05:41 PM
Leverage is a loan facility in forex trading. Broker provide the loan to their trader. So, forex trading so much fun due to leverage facility. Trader can trade big with small capital. However, due to leverage, trader can blow their account in overnight. So, leverage is extremely risk to use. With proper risk management you can use leverage. My broker Eurotrade provide me 1:500 leverage.