PDA

View Full Version : Lots of brokers

Golden Sark
03-21-2019, 07:48 PM
Lots of brokers are available in this market place and most of them are found to be scams. Thatís why we the traders have to choose in our brokers in cool mind, please donít choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

Salman Kashfy
05-05-2019, 01:26 AM
This is the biggest challenge to find a good broker. I will really not go for something like LQDFX, as they are just not reliable at all and itís too risky to go for someone like them. I prefer one thatís reputed and trustworthy not one thatís so raw.

Golden Sark
05-10-2019, 07:48 PM
Confidence is needed but over confidence is will harmful, sometime because over confidence then leading trader being greedy in trades, and dare to take high risk in trading witch actually the market very dynamic and not always after trader open trades then will directly get profit