PDA

View Full Version : maximal result

Golden Sark
03-10-2019, 08:10 PM
If we want to get maximal result in Forex first of all we the traders have to make sure the credible broker which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, by the way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure.

Ashley Mallett
01-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Broker is an important element of Forex. A broker can be the way of making profit or facing loss. So it is very important to choose the broker wisely. Low spreads, dynamic leverage, ease of trades are some features of good broker. I am also a trader. I always use TP Global FX. Because they provide me low spreads starts from 0.01 pips and maximum leverage of 1:500. They are also very much cooperative.

Liam Lawson
01-09-2021, 06:51 PM
Demo trading could be very effective when you are new. Demo trading is important if you know how to use it. No matter you are new or old traders. If you are old traders you must know with a single strategy you can not make profit all the time. We need to change according to the market condition. To test your strategy demo account is the best place. You can't lose money by testing on live account. I am trading with Forex4you, a regulated broker. It provides me a wide range of services including low spreads, upto 1:1000 leverage from 1:1 and instant trade execution.