PDA

View Full Version : Forex Tips

Umar Khalifa
06-13-2018, 09:10 PM
in Forex trading we the traders who are particularly newcomers make so many mistake in our trading life due to lacking proper trading experience. Taking wrong trade without proper analysis and risk management is one of the major from all of them.

Benildo Henríquez Amador
06-27-2018, 04:19 AM
Trading in the forex market can be extremely difficult for the new traders. At the present time, beginners have to be very alert before start trading with the live trading accounts. A good selection of broker is a must as well as a trader will require adequate trading knowledge so that he can analyze all essential aspects. I have been working with a licensed broker CIBfx and it is providing me professional guidance and training so that as a new baby I can take wise trading decisions always.

EderT
07-23-2018, 10:44 PM
I agree beginners have to be very alert before start trading in forex exchange rates live (https://alpari.com/en/analytics/currency/) and operate with live trading accounts.

Umar Khalifa
12-22-2018, 07:29 PM
The scalpers always feel uncomfortable when using this trading approach practically. Because mostly trading brokers don’t allow trading concept such as this. by the way now I am greatly comfortable with LQDFX which at all times ensures lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Golden Sark
05-06-2019, 05:53 PM
It would be better , if we get real trading facilities from our brokers as like superior execution , security of funds at any kinds of investments , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, free demo trading , active customer services , exclusive educational facilities , lowest trading spreads , usable bonus offer and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Stephen Law
08-12-2020, 09:03 AM
Losing money is a common thing in the forex market. Even those who are professionals in the forex market also lose money in the forex market. But if you are wise enough to make a good choice loss can be recovered and you can get profit from your investment. A lot of people don't show interest in investing in the forex market just because of the fear of losing money. If you have faced problem to decide what is good for you, you can take the help of a good broker existed in the forex market. I always take help from Tpglobalfx to take any decision on investment. they help me to execute my plan and make a profit. After joining them, I never lose my money.

Tom Daley
08-15-2020, 10:10 AM
Trading is an art. Everyone can not make money from this market. It needs very much experience and online knowledge. If you have both these qualities than the forex is a very suitable place for you to earn money. you also need a helping hand in your very difficult situation while trading. a broker can help you to get rid of frustration arise at the time of trading. I always take help from my broker Forex4you when I face any problem to take any difficult decision. They help me with their innovative ideas and most of the time they help me to make money from this market with a minimum risk.

Ashley Mallett
10-12-2020, 07:08 PM
Forex trading is a risky business. If you want to start trading in the forex market then you have to know all the basic things. Before start trading, you should gain forex knowledge. You can't survive in the forex market without proper knowledge. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot to know more about forex always. They are very supportive and helpful. I would easily suggest this broker if anyone looking for a reliable one.

Golden Sark
11-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly without having lowest trading spreads, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , now I am trading with LQDFX which for all time ensures best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing flexible trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life is very much comfortable when trading.

Liam Lawson
12-12-2020, 12:27 PM
Trading journal is important in trading. Make a note of the exits and exit conditions for each trade, target values, resistance and support values, time, closing and opening of the market for the day, daily open range, etc. Keep track of why you made the trade and what you learned from it. My broker Forex4you always give monthly statement from where I can trace my trades.

Golden Sark
12-13-2020, 12:45 PM
Trading in the forex market can be extremely difficult for the new traders. At the present time, beginners have to be very alert before start trading with the live trading accounts. A good selection of broker is a must as well as a trader will require adequate trading knowledge so that he can analyze all essential aspects. I have been working with a licensed broker CIBfx and it is providing me professional guidance and training so that as a new baby I can take wise trading decisions always.

I think there’s no certain about the use of SL since, it will be our responsibility to know what will be our risk to be taken in our trades. Since, after all this will still be helpful for us who made mistake in our trades and to still have to chance to recover. Yes , if we want to survive the market particularly in reaching MC then, we must have stop loss.

Golden Sark
12-21-2020, 02:45 PM

All important trading tips indicate to make sure a credible broker which always ensures a secure trading environment for trading. Because for leading a comfortable trading life first of all we have to ensure the security of funds. That’s why from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to guarantee my funds with certainly. Actually this STP trading platform ensures a wide range of trading technologies including security of funds at any kinds of investments, that’s why I always feel secure and comfortable when trading.