PDA

View Full Version : leverage in Forex

Umar Khalifa
06-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Actually leverage is an important financial tool which allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works. actually before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.

Benildo Henríquez Amador
07-26-2018, 02:04 PM
Leverage can help retail, small scale trader to make investment larger than the capacity of him. With the help of leverage a trader can borrow funds from his broker against the initial margin in his trading account with that broker. And I am satisfied that my broker CIBfx is providing me flexible and a very good leverage so that I can use the borrowed funds if I need funds.

GersonH
09-09-2018, 05:32 PM
Leverage is important, and is established by the broker, that is why you have to read forex terms (https://alpari.com/en/beginner/glossary/) with your broker. Good management of your leverage guarantees success in your trade.

Tom Daley
09-13-2018, 04:51 AM
To make investment larger than the capacity of the trader, leverage can help the – retail, small scale traders. From the broker against the initial margin in his trading account with that broker with the help of leverage a trader can borrow funds. Forex4you is my regulated trading broker who is providing me- flexible and very good leverage which helps me to make huge money rapidly. I am really very satisfy with their overall facilities.