PDA

View Full Version : Which broker

Umar Khalifa
05-20-2018, 09:04 PM
We the traders for leading a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly first of all have to make sure the broker which guarantee their clients funds. thatís why I am with LQDFX which is regulated with real STP Execution trading platform and for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of deposits. And they also ensures a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

number1
05-22-2018, 09:05 AM
I see many good reviews for LQDFX at FPA, sounds good.

Umar Khalifa
05-22-2018, 08:42 PM
I am not willing to rate at any brokers which I have not used or verified, because lots of trading brokers we have in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate only LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading facilities. this STP trading platform always ensures security of funds, superior execution , easy withdrawal system without long time process, low transaction cost , lowest trading spreads and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
05-23-2018, 03:04 PM
Many traders are now falling in the trap of scam brokers. So I have selected a reliable and regulated broker CIBfx that is ensuring me safety of funds through safe and regulated trade executions. This licensed broker is providing me lower spread, flexible leverage, expert supervision, complete trading courses, free economic analysis, reliable MT4 platform, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions, competitively lower commission rates with full safety of funds.

Umar Khalifa
05-25-2018, 08:39 PM
Now I am with LQDFX which is real STP trading platform and for all time ensures security of funds , superior execution for trading comfortably , lowest trading spreads for using trading techniques , low transaction cost , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, and they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Tom Daley
06-07-2021, 08:32 AM
I don't think robot is good for trading if you want to stay long in the market. For scalping you have to find your trading edge. By then you have to pick which trading technique is best for you. Consistent with say for scalping you should be solid mentally. Scalping is for master individuals. Be that as it may, lamentably tenderfoot trade love it progressively and washed away their account. I like scalping to an uncommon degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and quick execution are basic for scalping. For this Forex4you broker is one of the best.

Ilkka Lenkkeri
06-07-2021, 10:47 AM
For online forex trading, a reliable broker is a must. For that a regulated broker is a must. This is the first criteria one should consider before start start trading. With unregulated broker you may face many unwanted circumstances. They may freeze your account without any notice. If you are having trouble with finding a good regulated broker, I would recommend you Eurotrader where I feel safe with my funds.