PDA

View Full Version : Forex

Golden Sark
02-24-2018, 06:12 PM
I am very much interested in Forex and I have been using this market place from last 2 years. Actually there is nobody who can predict the real faction of this market with certainly. So we the traders have to depend on our trading strategies for making profit with certainly. Thatís why now I am with LQDFX which is STP Execution platform and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, for all time I feel comfortable when scalping.

Tom Daley
03-07-2018, 02:16 PM
Using advanced technologies to avoid or minimize the risk is an appropriate way to control the risk as Forex is much risky business. Risk involves in every-where in this business. Professional Forex brokers always try to provide modern technological service to attract their clients. I pick the advanced broker Forex4you. Itís the only broker who are using advanced technologies to minimize the trade risk and to help their clients to control the lose amount of trade.

Umar Khalifa
03-14-2018, 08:08 PM
To be honest, I have improved my live trading performance by using trading journal with a note book! Yes, having profitable trading strategy is important but trading discipline is more important here! No one can success here without discipline and plan! I usually use off days of market to study on my live trading mistakes and errors, and of course I am hopeful about my success!