PDA

View Full Version : Weakness in trading

Golden Sark
12-06-2017, 11:49 AM
I think from all weakness in the human elements foremost is an emotion that is mainly considered as a primary enemy in Forex trading. By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by this weakness when trading practically. Actually without long term experience thatís not possible at all to remove emotions in Fx trading.

babushkafx
12-12-2017, 04:51 PM
I think from all weakness in the human elements foremost is an emotion that is mainly considered as a primary enemy in Forex trading. By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by this weakness when trading practically. Actually without long term experience thatís not possible at all to remove emotions in Fx trading.

How do you advice to cope with it? I use only stop loss on my Hotforex platform but consider it not enough for my success

CarlosR
12-13-2017, 10:04 PM
The human part has to be outside the market
We can not operate based on our emotions, we must have a defined strategy of operation to obtain good results

number1
12-18-2017, 10:05 AM
I think overtrading and greedy are crucial weakness in trading and overcome it is not easy.

Tom Daley
12-26-2017, 01:06 PM
Forex broker is the most important factor in Forex trading. Without a broker no one can start Forex trading. One has to be more careful while choosing broker. Because there are more than thousands of broker in Forex trading business and to find out a right broker is too difficult. You can choose a broker focusing on your funds security, minimum transaction cost, easy withdrawal process, initial bonus offer etc. Considering above mentioned topics I have selected Forex4you as my broker.

Umar Khalifa
05-19-2018, 07:54 PM
Due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage. Thatís why we the traders have to know first of all risk management policy before trading with high leverage. my trading career, I always like to trade with 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 leverage that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
08-14-2018, 07:01 AM
Being a human it is not easy to control all emotional aspects of brain. One trader canít escape from his emotions if he does not practice trade actually. A forex trader needs to acquire adequate trading skills and should practice sufficient time so that he can control his emotions in the difficult situations. Even my broker CIBfx is trying to help me so that I can avoid emotional decision making. It is ensuring me 24 hours professional guidance via its team of experts.

Robert Edwards
08-19-2018, 04:23 PM
I entirely believe that every human got a different kind of weakness, so you really canít pin out like that. I feel I always make decisions with too much involvement of emotions, so thatís my own weakness.

I have played it better thanks to right analyzing and reading through expertís forecast. I have main attention to Intel stock price forecast (https://walletinvestor.com/stock-forecast/intc-stock-prediction), as it is something that has worked rather nicely for me in last few months, and therefore, I highly prefer it in every way.