PDA

View Full Version : choice of the broker

Golden Sark
09-07-2017, 06:35 PM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used , should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. as a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading platform and for all time permits scalping including lowest trading spreads . so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

boenderijo
09-12-2017, 12:02 AM
That's right because forex is hard to predict bro. therefore, tips should be careful in making decisions. And we should also know that in addition to caution then our trading psychology must also be good. So we can benefit from forex.

Tom Daley
09-12-2017, 04:05 PM
Many day trading strategies become unsuccessful over the long term if your account does not have access to competitive dealing spreads. I trade with lowest spread broker which is Forex4you. The spread is simply the difference between the bid price and the offer price for a particular currency pair and should be no greater than five pips in the majors and major crosses, with wider spreads often seen in the minor crosses and exotic currencies.

Battledoom
09-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Broker selection is a very important decision of any trader's life, thus you need to know that if you wanna become successful, you need to do it quite carefully, after much research.

mang_ncep
09-14-2017, 02:29 PM
choosing the right broker is very helpful for our trading results, the more comfortable the services that brokers offer the more influence on our trading, because we can focus more on our trading strategy and analysis, no need to worry about others. Not long ago I tried trading in FXB trading, it feels quite comfortable with the services offered, friendly spreads and deposit methods with a considerable selection.

Golden Sark
10-20-2017, 06:47 AM
I have seen according to my trading experience despite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we the traders who are particularly scalpers always have to be more careful when choosing a broker. Scalping will be successful when you could make sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.