PDA

View Full Version : Bonus from Brokers

Golden Sark
06-13-2017, 12:16 PM
In my trading career I have seen according to my trading experience the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. Thatís why I am not willing to trade with any kinds of bonus offer. Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures security of funds, superior execution for trading, lowest trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Tom Daley
01-15-2018, 11:01 AM
From starting of my trade career Forex4you is my broker and I believe them blindly as they all time protect my account from different bankrupts. This broker is user friendly and I get maximum support from them. In different time they arrange free seminars to attend their customer mostly. All verified clients are welcome to the seminar and follow the brokers advises. The experts give unique trading techniques by following their advises we the traders got benefited.