PDA

View Full Version : when choosing a broker ?

Golden Sark
05-21-2017, 11:06 AM
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. According to my trading experience first of all I will be looking for in a broker, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. Now I am with LQDFX which is regulated with STP Execution trading platform and always ensures security of funds at any deposits with easy withdrawal system without long time process. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Jomari Olaguir
05-23-2017, 05:35 AM
When it is coming to choose the right broker, then a new trader found this very complex thing to make the decision. In forex market, there are so many broker offering many kinds of services. But some main point to notice to get a broker is their transparent with their operations. I have chosen the best reliable broker in forex market and that is trade-24.com. Their trading platform is web-based and handy.

Golden Sark
05-23-2017, 10:49 AM
We the traders should choose our brokers in cool mind , please donít choose a broker in an emotional state , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly , I have chosen LQDFX in my trading career that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that I always use. As a scalper from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with comfortably by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

boenderijo
06-13-2017, 01:48 PM
The better preparation we do of course later we will be able to run our trading activities with the better also moreover with trading in CFD. Therefore it is before running my real trading activities in FXB

Golden Sark
08-29-2017, 06:56 PM
You can find a good broker from various sources but before investing the money we the traders have to ensure the brokers credibility , the credible trading broker always guarantee their clients funds and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. Now I am comfortable with LQDFX which for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And from here without any kinds of restrictions I can use my all trading strategies with scalping. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Aaronfot
09-20-2017, 03:35 PM
OctaFX is the best broker for me according to my need. I can trade here with minimum investment which is only 5. After that, this broker has lowest spreads facilities. I can trade in Micro account and broker charges spread from 0.2 pips only. I got 8 bonus when I made my account with OctaFX for the first time. So considering above all, my broker is surely better than any others broker. I am so lucky then.

mang_ncep
09-21-2017, 09:06 AM
Choosing the right broker is one of the requirements to get a comfortable trading, choose a broker that offers trading conditions in accordance with your trading style. When you are a scalper, brokers that offer fast execution and low spreads like FXB Trading (https://fxbtrading.com/?_aid=1928) will make your trading more comfortable and profitable.

Tom Daley
09-24-2017, 04:02 AM
When searching for a broker there are numerous things that you need to check. As indicated by my trading knowledge most importantly I will search for in a broker, in the event that they are directed or not. At that point I will see their store and withdrawal framework how it functions. Presently I am with Forex4you which is controlled with STP Execution trading stage and dependably guarantees security of assets at any stores with simple withdrawal framework without long time process. In this way, my trading life is especially agreeable.

Golden Sark
11-25-2017, 11:17 AM
In Forex trading lowest spreads is a big deal when choosing a broker. From all trading elements in this market place spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Lowest trading spreads is very much supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time.

babushkafx
12-12-2017, 04:54 PM
Could you please provide feedback about Hotforex broker? Anybody traded with them and for how long?

Golden Sark
12-20-2017, 11:21 AM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. so the scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker.

babushkafx
12-22-2017, 11:06 PM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if you love doing scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. Actually in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. so the scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker.

Yeah most brokers hate scalping traders because their trading strategies have very high winning ratio what hurts broker pockets. That's why I try to trade only with reliable brokers such as Hotforex or similar

Tom Daley
01-05-2018, 01:16 PM
There are no better trading conditions accept knowing the total issues of Forex. Yes, one should have better know the trading strategies to begin in Forex. I want to trade successfully, so I choose Forex4you, which provides me the basics of Forex. Now I can step carefully to take the high advantage of trading. This broker gives me every single knowledge of Forex that I could make a healthy career in forex.

babushkafx
01-08-2018, 06:32 PM
There are no better trading conditions accept knowing the total issues of Forex. Yes, one should have better know the trading strategies to begin in Forex. I want to trade successfully, so I choose Forex4you, which provides me the basics of Forex. Now I can step carefully to take the high advantage of trading. This broker gives me every single knowledge of Forex that I could make a healthy career in forex.

I'm afraid Forex4you can provide you with best trading conditions as its offshore broker with weak and useless regulation that uses B-Book to execute your trades. I would rather suggest you to try Hotforex with A-book model and several trusted regulations such as South Africa's FSA and CySEC

Michael Castaldo
01-10-2018, 01:49 PM
I choose maximum leverage during sign up. I am using now FreshForex with 1000:1 leverage. But I don't use more than 5% leverage to hold a position. We all know leverage is two sided sword. So I always try to use small leverage to save my account from burning badly because of one or two two bad trade.
Also, managing risks is the first thing you need to learn before trading on live account. With such leverage and volatility forex is a dead game for those who don't use SL, TP and use inappropriate lot size for his deposit. My broker help me to manage my risk by providing MetaTrader 4 platform to trade with lowest possible spreads.

Samura
01-10-2018, 06:59 PM
I've been looking for a normal broker for a year and a half, I changed three of them. Now I work with the partner system of Light, the conditions are normal, the profit is not huge, but stable.

Golden Sark
01-11-2018, 08:49 AM
Without using practically thatís very difficult to rate at any kinds of broker, because most of them are found to be scams. In my trading career, I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading and for all time make sure best trading environment for trading comfortably by providing superior execution, lowest trading spreads, easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services, low transaction cost and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly.

Umar Khalifa
06-04-2018, 09:01 PM
Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker which always makes sure lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
06-13-2018, 03:54 PM
Broker selection is no longer an easy task for the foreign currency traders since thousands of brokerage house options are available for the traders. And without any doubt, I require regulated trading platform while choosing a broker. I have chosen CIBfx as my broker since it is a regulated trading platform which is offering me full security of funds along with lower spread, flexible yet good leverage, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions through reliable MT4 platform.

Umar Khalifa
12-25-2018, 07:41 PM
I am not willing trade with any kinds bonus offer, because I have seen according to my trading experience these kinds of bonuses cannot use at all due to many restrictions. by the way , now I am comfortable with LQDFX due to their superior STP real Execution , easy withdrawal system without long time process, active customer services and much more that are very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly. and they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Salman Kashfy
01-07-2019, 09:29 AM
I prefer looking at safety and security, as I feel thatís the ultimate part. If we have that then everything else got meaning. I go for FreshForex, since they are regulated and servicing since last 13-14 years with having won countless awards for their achievements. And more so, they are sensational with their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, so with such offer, it really gives me great confidence and comfort.

https://i.imgur.com/Da1bZrW.jpg

Luuk
01-13-2019, 08:41 PM
One advise I always give to traders in this respect is to find out which agency is regulating the works of the broker you want to trade with it, it's very important to do so.
for instance, freshforex mentioned here is regulated by CRFIN and KROUFR bodies, going by these you can make research on them via these bodies.

Golden Sark
08-04-2019, 10:47 AM
If we want to get maximal result in Forex first of all we the traders have to make sure the credible broker which is very supportive to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, by the way now I am with LQDFX which for all time make sure a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfortable and secure.