PDA

View Full Version : Forex is a scam ?

Billy Stanlake
04-12-2017, 12:44 PM
I donít like to consider Forex as a scam , because I have overcome my financial problem very rapidly by this market place , and ,my great supportive was my trading platform TempleFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any investment with a wide range of trading technologies . and they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. so, for all time I feel comfortable when trading.

imran
04-19-2017, 11:12 AM
This is true that there are many scammers in the forex market but this is not right that one should blame forex as a scam market. Forex is definitely very potential market for earning profit. People should know that in which business there are maximum possibility is earning profit, entry system is very flexible and huge number of broker move around the market to execute trader trade and transaction settled immediately there is high chance of scammers. Trader can join ECNCAPITAL.COM to stay safe from scammers.

Battledoom
04-20-2017, 02:54 PM
Forex Trading is not a scam, the brokers may scam, you but that doesn't mean that Forex is the scam. You need to learn a lot to become successful in Forex and it is because of the lack of knowledge and experience and skill that a trade loses.

Whor1988
06-02-2017, 01:37 AM
Forex is a good business but some people make it doubtful claiming false results of it and they give people lolly pop of becoming rich in few days and they claim false in their courses about Forex. Forex is a real business and you can only make profit in it if you have knowldge and skills about it. So always learn the basics of Forex before start.

wire transfer money (https://worldcore.eu/Help/Funding)

Battledoom
06-19-2017, 02:55 PM
Forex is very risky business, thus you need to practice a lot to make money online, you need to understand that if you wanna become successful, you need to learn a lot.

mang_ncep
09-14-2017, 02:47 PM
I do not consider forex scam, because I myself can already generate from forex though not in large amount. Check carefully the broker to be used can prevent us from scam broker. Make sure that our money is safe, some brokers offer extra protection to their clients' funds, such as FXB trading with segregated accounts, capital adequacy, risk management and SSL encryption.

Golden Sark
09-15-2017, 06:57 PM
I am not willing to rate at any kinds of brokers which I have not used or verified. Because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. But I can rate only LQDFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure environment for trading. Actually this STP trading platform always ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Tom Daley
09-17-2017, 05:31 AM
A good forex broker should be able to offer a demo account for those who want to start trading to first give it a try through a demo account before they start putting in money. My broker Forex4you offer demo trading account which is similar with live or real account. If a forex broker promises you $1,000,000 as trading bonus without a demo account, please ignore such broker. Forex trading, like every other business, involves risk.

Michael Castaldo
12-13-2017, 04:57 PM
DMM FX - warning against this originally Australian based broker - they closed their business in Australia and are trying to offer services in Japan. One of traders here warned that they have pretty bad execution of orders . Plus you can see this on review sites how they were scamming other traders - like penalizing traders who are using EAs by widening spreads etc. We should be cautious about this kind of broker.

Tom Daley
12-28-2017, 06:28 AM
I think that every trader should build their own strategy based on their goals. Of course, anyone can't make a good strategy without having first the knowledge of market. Once you have your own strategy it is important to stick to it as much as possible in order to avoid that emotions take the control of your trading, specially when results are against you. I trade with Forex4you and I build my own strategy also follow common strategies.