PDA

View Full Version : High leverage , High Risk ?

Golden Sark
04-06-2017, 10:03 PM
High leverage can bring profit instantly if you are able to make proper trading planning with great risk management policy , otherwise you can fall a huge loss by taking high leverage , in this market place by and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management approach. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

imran
04-09-2017, 08:52 AM
Leverage is tool in which you which bring instant profit in forex trading. Yes, this is true that high leverage can bring risk also. So to apply leverage in forex trading traders need to be very careful and wise at a time. Because if you apply high leverage and you donít get profit sure you will get lose which amount will be also high. High leverage can be get if your broker consider that. To get high volume leverage you can try ECNCAPITAL.COM.

fahdforex
09-18-2017, 12:36 PM
yes, i am think if you are use high leverage, that will be high risk, why ?? if you profit that not risk, but if when you are loss, that very decrease your money for trading so for standart we must use in 1:400 - 1:500

Tom Daley
09-20-2017, 05:30 PM
High leverage can bring benefit right away on the off chance that you can make appropriate trading arranging with extraordinary hazard administration arrangement , else you can fall an enormous misfortune by taking high leverage , I am trading with Forex4you and I know in this commercial center all things considered traders in especially the newcomers fall an awesome misfortune by taking high leverage due to non-sense arranging and zero hazard administration approach. Along these lines, previously trading with high leverage we need to know how to oversee chance.

Golden Sark
10-20-2017, 08:37 PM
In Fx trading ,leverage is an important financial tool that
allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment.