PDA

View Full Version : Leverage and its risk

Golden Sark
03-31-2017, 11:52 AM
In Fx trading leverage is an important financial tool from all trading instruments which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Practically leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my STP trading platform LQDFX. Actually before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk accurately.

Golden Sark
04-05-2017, 09:10 PM
By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. So, before trading with high leverage we have to know how to manage risk.

imran
04-12-2017, 11:20 AM
Leverage is very important tool in forex trading. Trader can select this tool as an indicator to select a broker for their business. Leverage helps every trader to make his market exposure that level high which exceed their initial investment. But it is not for new traders. Because without proper knowledge if newbies apply high leverage they might lose everything. It is always safe to use 1:100 leverage for avoiding risk. I am getting this high volume of leverage from ECNCAPITAL.COM

Golden Sark
04-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Actually leverage is an important financial tool which allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works. actually before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.