PDA

View Full Version : which strategy is more profitable?

Golden Sark
03-15-2017, 11:29 AM
Nowadays from all trading strategies the traders in particularly the newcomers depend on scalping that brings profit very rapidly. But by and large trading platforms donít allow trading concept such as this. As a scalper now I am using LQDFX which is real regulated trading broker and does not restrict scalping, thatís why including lowest trading spreads from here I am able to scalp at any major currency pair . so, I feel comfortable for all time when scalping.

Women Spin
03-24-2017, 05:41 AM
Scalping is more popular for so many reasons but the fact is it is not profitable for every trader. Not every trader can handle the risk of short time, and manage capital with it for profit.

mithundada
03-27-2017, 02:37 PM
Almost all strategies are profitable. It is not the procedure that makes you a decent trader, it is the way utilize the methodology makes you effective. Poor money management, over trade and not taking after any guidelines is the primary purpose for the disappointment in trading. All the fruitful traders on the planet are trained trader. I do binary options trading. For this I have grabbed lxmarkets.com broker. It has appealing payout rate