PDA

View Full Version : which broker allows scalping ?

Golden Sark
03-09-2017, 11:30 AM
As a scalper it was great difficult to find a right broker for me, as mostly trading brokers donít allows trading concept such as this. By the way, I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit instantly. so, my trading life is very much profitable now.

felix
03-20-2017, 11:59 AM
FreshForex broker allows scalping. Moreover, that broker offers spreads from 0 pips for ECN accounts.

mithundada
03-27-2017, 02:38 PM
There are lot of brokers on the internet that allows scalping. But for scalping you also need to find a broker that has low spreads. For scalping you require astoundingly strong point of view. Scalping is the most exceedingly staggering enemy to new traders. I am a binary options trader at lxmarkets.com It is one of the best options brokers. It has many options variants for trade. They also have excellent customer support representative.