PDA

View Full Version : The Bonus offer

Umar Khalifa
01-06-2017, 10:27 AM
Actually, the bonuses we get from our trading brokers practically cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. But, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my regulated trading broker from where I got 100% initial bonus that I am able to use for all time devoid of any restrictions including only one pip lowest trading spreads including lowest trading spreads.

Women Spin
01-07-2017, 11:02 AM
Bonus from broker is always advantage for newbie or any trader to get something extra for his trading work. But always double check the offers terms so that you get the right broker for work.

Annette Ashley
01-11-2017, 02:51 AM
Firstly, I am not sure you have clarity in your mindset, as you aren’t even sure about things in the industry. One pip is never lowest, it can’t be. Anyhow, if we talk about bonuses then it’s not just about that, it’s about broker that’s reliable and trustworthy which is why I only prefer OctaFX. They are well established servicing in over 170 countries plus a 17 times award winning, it’s seriously awesome been part of such company for anyone.

Junaid Khan
02-08-2017, 12:18 PM
Bonus is great to have it, but no great if itís from unreliable broker like IronFX or such because it means nothing with their strange and hidden policy, itís better to work without bonus if itís with such companies on plate.

felix
02-13-2017, 05:27 AM
If you're lloking for a really good bonus, I can recommend you FreshForex's fully tradable 101% deposit bonus. It helped me to double my profit very fast.