PDA

View Full Version : loss and risk

Umar Khalifa
01-02-2017, 10:30 AM
By and large traders in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss because of lacking of knowledge which is mainly considered the key to success in this market place. thatís why, I have chosen Trade12 regulated trading broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing Trade12Education website. So, my trading life is very much knowledgeable.

Annette Ashley
01-03-2017, 12:48 PM
We need to make sure learn to handle the risk well, as it’s nothing to do with loss, as few losses here or there is always going to come, so it’s just about having right calculation in terms of risk management, it’s done and nothing else is required. I have been working under OctaFX where I get excellent support through their 50% bonus on deposit scheme; it’s seriously helpful and just adds with easiness in terms of risk / money management.

Battledoom
01-03-2017, 02:49 PM
Risk is inevitable in any business, and due to it, there is a possibility to lose, but it is the only way to earn also, so you can either take risk or sit idle and earn nothing.

Resmana
01-04-2017, 02:39 AM
Risk is inevitable in any business, and due to it, there is a possibility to lose, but it is the only way to earn also, so you can either take risk or sit idle and earn nothing.

indeed risks can not be avoided if it is not able to control it with the good way, apalgi in forex trading business so there is fear does not already have the maximum of science with high risk. And in doing forex business can be done in a way to learn by using a demo account to be free in a matter of risk

Women Spin
01-04-2017, 04:41 AM
Loss is part of every business and no matter how much you try you are going to face it because none is perfect. But the fact is, we can minimize the loss ratio with proper risk management and money management plan with our mind.

blueberry
01-06-2017, 12:49 PM
In my opinion a successful trader is the one who foresee the risks of loss associated with the investments and they know how to manage these risks.

Junaid Khan
01-18-2017, 05:36 AM
We need to make sure to have right risk/reward ratio, as only through that direction we are going to find rewards. I do it all brightly and easily with FreshForex, as they are masters at helping out with the gigantic 101% Trade Able Deposit Bonus while there is also offers like Mega Rebates, Annum and all such.

Umar Khalifa
01-18-2017, 11:47 AM
I have seen according to my trading experience that by and large traders in particularly the newcomers try to earn money very rapidly from this market place without learning. As a result, almost 90% traders are loser at present. So, we have to choose I regulated trading broker which make sure best trading environment for acquiring proper trading knowledge by providing real educational facilities.

Women Spin
01-20-2017, 08:51 AM
Taking risk in this business is trader's personal choice and his own work. But they should manage it with in plan so that he can have managed trade with good money managed so that he can get profit of his work and analysis.

Golden Sark
02-14-2017, 11:14 AM
By and large trades in particularly the newcomers fall a great loss by taking high leverage due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, nothing to do with high leverage at all. in my trading career, for avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading broker LQDFX. But in my trading career I took high leverage for all time to see the performance how it works. actually leverage allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments.

Resmana
02-22-2017, 01:09 PM
losses or risks in the forex business is already a tradition, because of the absence of risk or loss that is not a business. so with it should always be to be able to walk in the forex by study and also by exercising or joining also with trade.berry in learning and also understand that true in forex trading

felix
04-10-2017, 05:25 AM
Well, in order to avoid risks, you'd better avoid trading with scams like Exness, GrandCapital, AlpariUK, etc...

Golden Sark
08-14-2017, 11:42 PM
Leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, basically it allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. My trading career I always like to trade with high leverage for making profit rapidly, thatís why I have chosen LQDFX which always ensures up to leverage 1:500 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot in spite of small balance. So, my trading life is very much comfortable. In my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works.

Battledoom
08-18-2017, 11:37 AM
Well, in order to avoid risks, you'd better avoid trading with scams like Exness, GrandCapital, AlpariUK, etc...

Of course, before getting involved into any broker, we need to check that they are trustworthy or not. You cannot put a blind faith on them.

boenderijo
08-23-2017, 11:22 PM
Market conditions can we know thanks to our ability to analyze, this we can try as our way to achieve big profits, therefore we should be able to try to always try to optimize our analysis with the best way to facilitate in finding opportunities for Can make big profits

Tom Daley
01-02-2018, 01:03 PM
Forex4you gives the free PAMM account service system. If you open an PAMM account you can handle one or various investor funds. An investor conducts the capital to be invested and the trader conducts the time and skills to manage the investment, it is just like a partnership. Itís one kind of gaining to a trader that he can use his rest of time by using this account. Actually, traders are benefited from this broker.

Umar Khalifa
05-08-2018, 07:03 PM
Actually leverage is an important financial tool which allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investments. For avoiding risk I always use 1:100 leverage in spite of having up to leverage 1:500 that always ensures my trading platform LQDFX. But in my demo trading I always took high leverage to see the performance how it works. actually before trading with high leverage we the traders first of all have to know how to manage risk.

Robert Edwards
09-21-2018, 09:18 PM
It will not make much sense IF anyone believes he can go ahead with doing things and not having any risk. So, the risk factor is ALWAYS going to be present and we just need to handle it. And that is pretty much what I do, it helps a lot with right choices.

I do stock trading a lot and that with following up Alibaba share forecast (https://walletinvestor.com/stock-forecast/baba-stock-prediction), it gives me serious boost when it comes to decision making, but yet I am well aware that you need to sharp and wise with how you go about. And I do just that to help myself stay in control from taking any undue risk.

Tom Daley
09-25-2018, 04:55 AM
Due to non-sense planning and zero risk management policy, by and large traders in particularly new traders fall a great loss by taking high leverage. Before using high leverage a trader needs to ensure that the broker uses proper risk management policy to reduce it. Forex4you broker I have selected for my trading career as I am using higher leverage 1:1000 besides of using risk management system, and thatís why I have no fear to lose much.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
12-21-2018, 05:23 AM
With the development of forex, today traders are showing good interest in earning wealth here. However, lack of education can be one great hinder for any forex trader. But I am happy that my broker CIBfx is providing me free training, education, support via webinars and free market analysis to provide me necessary support in selecting my strategies. Along with complete expert support I am receiving lower spread, re-quote and slippage free timely trade executions.

Luuk
01-13-2019, 08:45 PM
Not that they lack knowledge, most don't practice especially on demo trades. They just hastily trade real account after few lessons and lose it all, and they learn in the hard way.

Ferenc
02-12-2019, 11:09 PM
Not that they lack knowledge, most don't practice especially on demo trades. They just hastily trade real account after few lessons and lose it all, and they learn in the hard way.

Sometimes no matter how well or hard you try things might still go wrong, and this doesn't necessarily mean it's your fault. It just happened and we have to move on.

Tom Daley
04-14-2020, 06:45 PM
In Forex business loss and risk are really connected to each other. When there is chance of making money there is also some chances of losing money, because every business has some rules and losing and gaining profit is one of them. But after working with Forex4you the stable and reliable broker I have to come to know that the risk of our business we can control by applying some money management techniques.

Ashley Mallett
04-17-2020, 07:18 AM
It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with TP Global FX because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.

Kieran Phillips
04-17-2020, 02:24 PM
Risk management is very important for maximizing profit. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management. I am trading with XeroMarkets where I study their advanced educational resources to learn more about forex market and trading. They also provides very low spreads and instant trade execution.