PDA

View Full Version : recommend Fx Broker

Umar Khalifa
12-30-2016, 10:44 AM
The perfect broker is a broker which always ensures a wide range of trading facilities with security of funds at any deposits. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Annette Ashley
01-03-2017, 12:39 AM
If I have to recommend any broker then I will say it’s OctaFX, as they are just very special by all means and that’s all because of the fantastic features and facilities. They have lowest possible spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500, stop out level of just 15% while there is also smooth trading platform in cTrader, it’s all truly epic and helps me out with working and brings home serious rewards for me in every way.

Abu Boccor
01-03-2017, 08:00 AM
each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this. As a scalper, now I am using MXTrade broker which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads without any restrictions.

Women Spin
01-04-2017, 04:40 AM
Every trader has his own mind and technique according to which he select broker for his trading work. Many traders look for spreads, but mature traders who are experienced with trading always choose the broker with secure fund and regularity.

Umar Khalifa
01-04-2017, 10:40 AM
We the traders in particularly the newcomers have to choose in regulated trading brokers which make sure security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal without long time process, free demo trading , proper customer services ,larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads and much more. I have been using Trade12 regulated trading broker form my first day of trading because of these real trading facilities.

Junaid Khan
01-18-2017, 05:21 AM
I would suggest FreshForex, as there are sort of company that deserves to be recommended. They have everything you would want to have and I enjoy it in every way from having Zero Spreads to over 140 instruments to select from while there are some breath-taking features present that include 48% Annum offer and many like these, but the best is this

http://i64.tinypic.com/2mhvre1.png

Umar Khalifa
01-25-2017, 11:28 AM
Actually, for leading a secure trading life we the traders have to choose in regulated ECN trading broker which guarantee their clients funds. thatís why, I have been using Trade12 regulated ECN trading broker because of security of funds, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process , free demo account for practicing , active customer services and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a safe and sounds trading life with certainly.

Golden Sark
03-07-2019, 08:06 AM
If we want to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose the broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. now I am comfortable now with LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. Thatís why I always feel comfortable and secure at all times when trading practically.

Salman Kashfy
06-09-2019, 09:21 PM
My recommendation will be FreshForex without thinking for a second. Itís one of the finest companies right now with so many features and facilities, it just makes them head and shoulder above the rest. The biggest benefit with them is their low spreads, high leverages and the hottest part is their Stop-Out Insurance (https://freshforex.com/en/traders/promotion/stopout_insurance.html) scheme, itís truly stunning.