PDA

View Full Version : how many pair in your broker

Umar Khalifa
12-29-2016, 10:42 AM
In my trading career, from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair which is mainly considered as a bass pair in this market place. And, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker which always make sure all major currency pair with metal, gold, indicates and CFDs including lowest trading spreads.

Women Spin
12-30-2016, 05:40 AM
No matters how many numbers of pairs any broker provide, i am single pair trader. I dont want so many pairs, only one pair of my choice is enough for me. Handling too many pairs are useless, no one can win with this kind of work.

Annette Ashley
01-04-2017, 11:18 PM
There are over 70 instruments in my broker OctaFX. I mostly use major pairs and sometimes exotic, but it’s all about having right strategy, if we have that then we will be able to work it out all nicely, but without good strategy, it all will be extremely hard to manage. So, it’s vital we learn to manage these things properly and only then we will allow our self to achieve profits and success will become anything into reality for us.

Mike Whitney
01-12-2017, 06:08 PM
At present, I am trading under Trade12 and with them, I have over 50 instruments to select from, but for me, it’s never much on that. I believe in online trading (https://www.trade12.com/), it’s about following the strength nothing else. Hence, I look mostly for major pairs like EU, as that’s far better and easier to manage. I love it with the competitive spreads here starting around 1 pips while there is also 100% bonus on deposit for first investment, so all this is very cool and helps a lot.

blueberry
01-13-2017, 02:18 PM
No matters how many numbers of pairs any broker provide, i am single pair trader. I dont want so many pairs, only one pair of my choice is enough for me. Handling too many pairs are useless, no one can win with this kind of work.

That's probably very right answer as we only trade one or two pairs mostly, as my preference is EUR, USD, GBP and so far i am doing good with these majors on lmfx.

Junaid Khan
01-18-2017, 05:33 AM
Right now, I am trading under FreshForex and they have over 125 instruments to select from, I truly enjoy dealing with them and help me a lot in every way. I can operate with their ECN account while there is zero minimum, so that truly enhances the performance and their 101% Deposit Bonus which is trade able too!

imran
02-05-2017, 06:17 AM
The concept of Forex trading can be a little tricky to grasp. Trading stock involves the buying and selling of a piece of a company while Forex trading involves buying a portion of a countryís currency. The price of one currency in a currency pair is measured against another currency. Itís like going to the bank and exchanging a dollar for a euro. My broker ECNCAPITAL.COM is giving me the Major & exotic currency pair.