PDA

View Full Version : importance of trading strategy

Abu Boccor
12-21-2016, 09:38 AM
From all trading strategies in Fx trading, price action trading is mainly considered as a most usable trading policy. We the traders who like price action have to choose the broker which always ensures most accurate candlestick which is very supportive to predict the market with certainly.

Women Spin
12-22-2016, 02:58 AM
Without any strategy, how one can imagine trading. Strategy is not only about charts and analysis but also includes managing risk and money, having second options when market goes wrong, etc..

Martin Kent
12-24-2016, 02:05 PM
Without any strategy, how one can imagine trading. Strategy is not only about charts and analysis but also includes managing risk and money, having second options when market goes wrong, etc..

Absolutely well exact Women Spin, it’ so easy for people to think that chart and analyzing is the strategy, it’s far more which makes a strategy. If we want to make good strategy then we need to make sure we get it through keeping everything in balance including money, as only then we will be able to get massive rewards. I do it all nicely with OctaFX broker through their low spreads from 0.1 pips for all majors to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is a lot more that helps me with working out good strategy.

Battledoom
12-26-2016, 03:05 PM
Yeah, some traders just trade blindly and suppose the Forex Trading as a Gamble and thus don't survive in long run.

Women Spin
12-27-2016, 05:43 AM
Yeah, some traders just trade blindly and suppose the Forex Trading as a Gamble and thus don't survive in long run.

That is fact for many people, taking or understanding Forex as gamble is their own mind. But fact is Forex is smart business which needs powerful mind and knowledgeable person to work with it.

Annette Ashley
01-04-2017, 11:13 PM
It’s all down to lack of education which makes people think they can make money only with luck, but if we are smart like you said then we will know education is the way forward. I am frankly fortunate that I trade with OctaFX broker and with them; I do it all very nicely due to the conditions present. I enjoy their low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 while there is also 50% bonus on deposit which is use able too!

Women Spin
01-07-2017, 11:00 AM
People never want to study and work hard that is the reason why people are losing money with Forex. If you learn well from basic to advance in Forex and then try your luck with this business then you can see the difference of win and fail.

felix
01-09-2017, 11:09 AM
I think trading strategy is extremely important and personally I prefer trading with no deposit bonuses. For example, now I'm using this $2017 no deposit bonus. (https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/new-year-bonus-2017.html)

Junaid Khan
01-18-2017, 05:38 AM
Having a good strategy becomes absolutely vital, as the business Forex is too risky to work out without right strategy, so that’s why we have to have good strategy in order to succeed and to perform well. I always work through good strategy and that’s mainly to follow trends and it’s no tough with FreshForex using their daily market analysis by experts and various tools that not only helps me with spotting right trading opportunities, but makes it easier for me in every sense!

Resmana
03-01-2017, 10:26 AM
trading strategy is important, the existence of a strategy more of a focus in running trading. For it would be better if the preparation is done in a study in trade.berry using the trading platform with a face to facilitate the course of trading on the run

felix
03-29-2017, 10:45 AM
It's very important to plan out your strategy in advance in order to find the right broker. When I didn't know what broker do I really need I came to Alpari UK and when that company became a bankrupt I lost all my money.

Simi
02-23-2018, 08:57 AM
I wonder if having a strategy is the key element here. Forex is a free market, meaning that massive of people trading depend on news, rummers, and mostly on hope. A small piece of news can take down a whole market when it takes away people's hope about getting benefits. What do you guys think about that?

Tom Daley
03-08-2018, 06:05 AM
Many traders think that Forex is an easy money making business but to earn profit rapidly is almost impossible. But good brokers always give easy and successful ways to make profit rapidly. Forex4you is an energetic broker who allows me to sharing activities to earn money as an addition way. Really it’s a nice idea to earn money even single trading account. I am market leading Forex trader and I am earning good profit through the Share4you service.

babushkafx
03-13-2018, 08:07 PM
Many traders think that Forex is an easy money making business but to earn profit rapidly is almost impossible. But good brokers always give easy and successful ways to make profit rapidly. Forex4you is an energetic broker who allows me to sharing activities to earn money as an addition way. Really it’s a nice idea to earn money even single trading account. I am market leading Forex trader and I am earning good profit through the Share4you service.

What is the winning ratio of your signals? Need to test them on demo first before trying on my live account with Hotforex

Umar Khalifa
06-04-2018, 08:35 PM
Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. From all trading approach scalping is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading strategy. We the traders who are particularly scalpers have to choose the broker who allows this trading concept such as this without any restrictions.

Benildo Henríquez Amador
06-22-2018, 08:28 AM
Forex is highly volatile and uncertain market place. Each time market moves significantly in a direction; positive or negative a trader needs to adapt his trading style and strategies to some extent according to the changes in the market. My broker CIBfx is ensuring me a continual support along with full professional assistance so that I can efficiently choose the right strategies thereby.

Umar Khalifa
06-25-2018, 08:35 PM
Each the trader has a choice of the broker to be used, should the trader can choose a broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be sued, if you love scalping , should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.