PDA

View Full Version : Trade12 broker have you used ?

Umar Khalifa
12-07-2016, 10:24 AM
Trade12 is regulated trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. And they always ensures exclusive trading frailties with guarantee their clients funds , as alike https://www.trade12.com/

.100% usable initial bonus
2loest trading spreads from 0.1 pips
3. Up to leverage 1:400
4. Minimum margin requirements
5. Security of funds at any investments
6. Superior execution
7. Minimum margin requirements
8. allows scalping and hedging
9. Low transaction cost
10. Easy withdrawal system without long time process
11. Active customer services
12. Live economic calendar
13. Free demo trading and much more.

Martin Kent
12-24-2016, 02:18 PM
No, I haven’t traded with this company and to be fair, I don’t have intention to do it either. I am with world’s finest Forex firm in OctaFX, so why will I want to switch from this. The conditions here are simply unbeatable from having incredibly small spread at 0.1 pips to gigantic leverage up to 1.500 while there are over 70 instruments to select from and any technique in the book available to use without restrictions, so I feel truly great.

Umar Khalifa
12-28-2016, 07:17 AM
According to my trading experience, I can consider Trade12 as a perfect broker due to proper security of funds with exclusive trading facilities. From this ECN trading broker I got 50% initial bonus that I can use for all time devoid of any kinds of restrictions including lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips and up to leverage 1:400.

Junaid Khan
01-18-2017, 05:53 AM
My friend traded with this company 2 months back, it was fine till he stuck huge profits, and I think it was on GU related to Brexit where we saw 500 pips dropping, so he made huge profits 10x the size of his account due to high lot, but the whole trade was removed and he got nothing! So, I will not want to work with such company.

Golden Sark
03-15-2017, 11:11 AM
Nowadays there are almost thousands broker in online retail market and most of them are found to be scams. So, itís very difficult task to find a right broker. We can choose the broker which guarantee their clients funds with certainly, if we want o lead a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly. As a newcomer now I am greatly comfortable with LQDFX which always ensures secure trading environment for their clients by providing security of funds at any deposits. And they also ensure a wide range of trading technologies with STP Execution trading platform. So, my trading life is very much comfortable.