PDA

View Full Version : How many pair in your broker ?

Abu Boccor
11-07-2016, 08:26 AM
Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD trading pair which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. by the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker from which for all time make sure 50 up currency pair wit metal, gold, indicates and CFDs including lowest trading spreads. so, my trading capability is growing very rapidly.

Annette Ashley
11-12-2016, 11:57 AM
Right now, I am trading with OctaFX broker where there are over 70-80 + instruments to select from and that’s not alone but I am happier to do with having to pay low spreads starting from 0.1 pips while they also have mouth-watering features and facilities with their monstrous rebate program where I get 15 dollars profits per lot size trade which is even with the losing one, so that makes me entirely comfortable with things and helps working so nicely.

Robert Edwards
12-01-2016, 07:15 AM
Why pair is not available in my broker is what I ask myself. I am trading with MXTrade (https://www.mxtrade.com/) and they are special on all plays. They are regulated plus a worldwide recognized company that’s highly reliable and trustworthy. The astonishing part is their 250+ Instruments that include everything from Currency pairs to Commodities to Indices to Share, it’s basically all here! Sometimes, it’s pretty hard to select what to go with, but also feels good to have so many options!