PDA

View Full Version : broker spreads

Umar Khalifa
09-29-2016, 07:18 AM
Spread is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. we the traders actually have to choose in regulated trading brokers which always ensures best trading environment by providing lowest trading spreads.

Abu Boccor
09-30-2016, 09:39 AM
We the traders first of all have to choose the credible trading broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging and always ensures flexible trading spreads for using any kinds of trading approach.

Annette Ashley
10-02-2016, 04:48 PM
When you visit many threads and such topics, it’s obvious that people consider spread very highly and it’s at times understandable too because majority are scalpers, therefore, it’s obvious to focus on spread but never we should let quality decrease because of it in terms of seeking broker. I trade with OctaFX broker where they have amazing structure with terms of safety and simplicity while also have incredibly low spreads which makes it even better for me to work with them.

Abu Boccor
10-03-2016, 09:10 AM
For leading a profitable trading life with certainly we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads and best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

Women Spin
10-11-2016, 05:45 AM
spreads should be consider when a trader is scalper and want as low as he can trader for scalping. But in my opinion, if you money is not in safe hand then there is no meaning of any spread or leverage kind offers with broker.

Umar Khalifa
10-21-2016, 07:06 AM
in Fx trading, Spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. We the traders for leading a profitable trading life with certainly should choose the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads.

Martin Kent
12-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Spread is a very important point, but we not to judge a broker by its cover, it’s vital that we focus on quality and go with broker that’s reliable and trustworthy, as only then we will be able to perform well. I am with OctaFX broker, it’s regulated plus a worldwide recognized company servicing in over 170 countries, so for me, its pleasing working under such highly reliable and trustworthy company, it keeps me safe and secure with the work.

Billy Stanlake
04-25-2017, 10:38 AM
I am not willing to rate at any broker which I have not used or verified, because there are almost thousands online broker in retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. By the way I can rate only TempleFX which I have been using from my first day of trading due to secure environment for trading, actually this ECN Execution trading platform for all time ensures security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, I feel always secure and comfortable when trading.

Golden Sark
05-07-2017, 05:44 PM
Now I am comfortable with LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.

boenderijo
09-06-2017, 01:37 PM
trading with consistency may sound promising but, it is difficult to do because of the difficult market movements in the prediction, then with the broker service is also influential for the smoothness of its strategy, such as those in FXB trading (https://fxbtrading.com/about-fxb?_aid=1928) by utilizing its zero spread.

Tom Daley
01-24-2018, 06:06 AM
Forex traders need 24 hours customer support to trade comfortably in the trade industry so they looking for such a broker who are available for all day long with service team. I am very proud to trade with Forex4you as they available for 24/7 which provide a great support for me. They are not only showing the service, but they really make it happen as I get them anytime I want to know any question or get any problem.

Umar Khalifa
04-04-2018, 09:13 PM
According to our trading experience basically we the traders select our trading strategies. Due to small balance I always have to depend on scalping strategy that brings profit in a short time. And for using this trading policy in a proper way I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using this short time trading approach. So, my trading life is very much profitable.