PDA

View Full Version : RE: how to choose a good forex broker?

Abu Boccor
09-19-2016, 12:37 PM
For choosing a good broker with certainly, first of all I will see, if the broker is regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. actually real regulated trading broker for all time make sure security of funds at any deposit.

Umar Khalifa
09-19-2016, 04:21 PM
Now, I am using Trade12 regulated trading broker which for all times make sure security of funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies. And this ECN trading broker does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. So, my trading life is very much comfort and profitable.

Mike Whitney
09-22-2016, 06:38 AM
There is no rocket science to figure out good broker, it’s all about making enough effort for it. We can easily do research on Google and check reviews and then we should short list the companies we like most. I figured out OctaFX as the best broker since they have excellent features and facilities with low spreads from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also 50% bonus on deposit, it’s all marvelous and helps with working.

Abu Boccor
09-23-2016, 08:30 AM
In spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically. By the way, I am very lucky to select MXTrade as my trading broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping without any kinds of restrictions by providing lowest trading spreads. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

Annette Ashley
10-20-2016, 10:13 AM
It’s really unreal how many times this question has been asked here and it’s been said over and over again that a good broker is one which is regulated and have reputation, this is why I only go for OctaFX broker since not only they are regulated but they are also established. It’s a pleasure for me to be with them especially with their ECN account which can be started with as low as 5 dollars and is awesome to use.

Umar Khalifa
10-24-2016, 08:01 AM
When looking for a broker there are many things that you have to check. Accordion to my trading experience, first of all, I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposits and withdrawal system how it works. Only regulated trading broker guarantee their clientís funds with certainly.

Larius
10-30-2016, 03:56 PM
hello! i would like to invite traders joit to bring a friend program from liteforex. Claim a 10% bonus
for each of your friends’ first deposit. i registered ang get my own promocode. please use this promocode BF1746327266 if you will register. this program is very profitable

Abu Boccor
10-31-2016, 05:35 AM
From all trading strategies in my trading career I like most scalping that is like high action thriller movies that can keep you on the edge on your seat. Even though, scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker, but I am very lucky to select MXTrade broker which is regulated and for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads.

Golden Sark
04-16-2017, 03:31 AM
If you depend on scalping at all times , I would suggest you LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing comfortable trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements which is really comfortable when scalping use practically.

creative
04-17-2017, 12:43 PM
Step 1: Do your research
Step 2: Compare brokers
Step 3: Open demo accounts and ask questions.

Golden Sark
04-26-2017, 10:15 AM
Without using any kinds of brokers practically thatís very difficult to rate at any platform, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market place and most of them are found to be scams. According to my trading experience I can rate only LQDFX that I have been using from my first day of trading due to a wide range of trading technologies. And these STP Execution trading brokers for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading.

felix
04-29-2017, 07:31 AM
Personally, I prefer to explore everything about the company before starting trading with it. And you know what? I explored that my current broker is one of the best companies on the market. By the way, now that company is offering $2017 no deposit bonus (https://freshforex.com/traders/promo/new-year-bonus-2017.html).

Golden Sark
05-01-2017, 05:39 AM
If you depend on lowest trading spreads I would suggest you LQDFX which until the end of time ensures lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually from all trading tools spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

Billy Stanlake
05-01-2017, 07:47 AM
We the traders should choose the broker that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; we the scalpers have to make sure the broker with certainly which allows trading concept such as this. In my trading career from my first day of trading I have been using scalping that brings profit in a short time. And thatís why I am with TempleFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. So, I get comfortable when scalping at all times.

felix
05-02-2017, 05:41 AM
In order to choose a good forex broker, I made a detailed research and now I'm happy I'm trading with FreshForex. That company is completely reliable, it's regulated by KROUFR and CRFIN.

Golden Sark
05-17-2017, 10:19 AM
As a scalper from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX due to their lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques with scalping that brings profit in a short time. actually from all trading element spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

boenderijo
06-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Good trading strategy, must be maximized. As well as in FXB by utilizing low spreads can be more optimal . I would like to recommend FXB Trading to those interested in trading as using them has worked wonders for my trading in the CFD market

Golden Sark
06-03-2017, 12:21 PM
In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

boenderijo
06-22-2017, 09:17 AM
In this market place spreads is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker, in my trading career I have chosen LQDFX which is real STP Execution trading broker and for all time make sure lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much profitable.

FXB Trading undoubtedly ranks among the top level brokerages that offer trading platforms in the CFD market. I can say for myself that this website has fulfilled all my trading goals, unerringly. I have had immense success with all of my accounts, particularly as a result of the help I got out of the tools from this website such as the Daily Outlook

blueberry
08-02-2017, 11:04 AM
The best way to choose the right broker for you is by shortlisting few decent brokers, doing little research over them and then trading their demo accounts, choosing the right one which suits the best.

Golden Sark
08-09-2017, 04:54 AM
For using scalping in a proper way there is no way to trade with lowest trading spreads which is very supportive to predict the real faction of this market with certainly. thatís why as a professional scalper I have decided to trade in LQDFX due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips thatís really supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

boenderijo
08-17-2017, 10:53 PM
The best stock in the forex trading business is trading skill, starting with being able to make a price movement analysis in FXB account in accordance with the trading techniques used at the time.

Golden Sark
08-18-2017, 02:03 AM
Scalping is like high action thriller movies that can keep on the edge of your seat. And its brings profit very rapidly. Thatís why we the traders are extremely dependable on this trading approach. But in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions in any trading platforms. By the way now I am very lucky to choose LQDFX which permits scalping including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

boenderijo
08-28-2017, 03:40 PM
Psychology should be our concern, so that's why we need to be able to continue to hone our trading psychology well by trying to use small capital trading first. Skill and psychology is one of the determinants of our trading success

Golden Sark
08-29-2017, 04:08 AM
In Forex trading we the traders first of all have to ensure the right broker for ensuring a comfortable and secure trading life with certainly, because the broker can affect the result of our trading with certainly , from my first day of trading I have been using LQDFX which is credible at all times and make sure security of funds at any kinds of investments with a wide range of trading technologies. So, for all time I feel secure and comfortable when trading practically.

Umar Khalifa
05-26-2018, 07:59 PM
If you want to get maximal result by you trading first of all you have to make sure the broker which always ensures lowest trading spreads, thatís why from my first day of trading I been using LQDFX which is real STP Execution and for all time ensures flexible trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
07-19-2018, 03:44 PM
With the development of technologies, a number of virtual earning platforms are gaining popularity and forex is one of them. But it is true that without working with a good broker this trading journey can be difficult for any retail forex trader. For this reason, I have chosen CIBfx after analyzing all essential aspects of a brokerage houses. It is quite satisfactory that this licensed broker is ensuring me a complete safety of funds, good leverage and narrow spread along with well-timed trade executions.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
09-22-2018, 11:51 AM
Broker selection must be done carefully. Without working with a regulated, recognized and experienced broker it can be extremely difficult for a forex trader to survive in this decentralized market place. For this reason, I have chosen a regulated broker CIBfx and it is providing me good leverage, lower spread, easy transaction facility, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions and a complete safety of funds through proper regulations.

Umar Khalifa
11-14-2018, 07:59 PM
Now I trust LQDFX which for all time make sure security of funds at any kinds of trading investments with a wide range of trading technologies. And they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. thatís why from here without any kinds of restrictions I am able to use my any trading techniques including lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. so, my trading life is very much comfortable.