PDA

View Full Version : scalping brokerage

Abu Boccor
09-06-2016, 06:45 AM
As a scalper, now I am using MXTrade trading broker which is regulated and does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging. From this ECN trading broker, without any kinds of restrictions I am able to scalp at any major currency pair including lowest trading spreads.

Annette Ashley
10-02-2016, 04:43 PM
What is scalping brokerage mate? it’s absolutely crazy to repeatedly hear this, it’s really painful now. I am not sure what’s really in the mind, but how a broker can be consider anywhere near good if it’s focused with one technique? Anyway, I don’t want to waste explaining someone who is more in robotic shape. I work with OctaFX broker, it’s a complete project whether you are a scalper or long term trader, it’s ideally suited for it in every way.

Umar Khalifa
10-13-2016, 10:45 AM
The best broker for scalping is a broker which does not restrict any kinds of trading techniques in particularly scalping that is mainly considered as a most usable and profitable trading policy in this market place. Nowadays, by and large regulated trading broker allow trading concept such this in their trading platform.

Golden Sark
04-26-2017, 04:47 PM
In spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge thatís not possible at all to lead a comfortable trading life without having a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly, thatís why now I am with LQDFX due to their a wide range of trading facilities that always helps me to lead a comfortable trading life with certainly, and they donít restrict any kinds of trading techniques with scalping and hedging.