PDA

View Full Version : Leverage in Fx

Abu Boccor
09-05-2016, 07:00 AM
In this market place, leverage is considered as an important financial tool that allows an investor to grow his market exposure to a level that exceeds the initial investment. Really high leverage at too much risk, if you don?t know the policy about zero risk management policy and accurate trading plan.
:cool::cool:

Umar Khalifa
09-09-2016, 07:37 AM
In Forex trading from leverage and spreads, spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. I have chosen Trade12 broker in my trading career because of lowest trading spreads 0.1 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading techniques.

Mike Whitney
09-24-2016, 08:42 AM
I won’t say that leverage plays massive difference to how we work, but still it does makes big difference to overall way. I always trade with controlled approach even though I have highest leverage set which is up to 1:500 with OctaFX, but still I play within myself and it helps much more with broker like OctaFX given their rebate program where we get 50% back on all trades even with the losing one as well, so it helps a lot.

Women Spin
09-27-2016, 03:48 AM
Leverage is very important and it depend on your system. I think many trader properly not know about forex market leverage. Higher leverage can kill your account. People use high leverage like 1:500 to earn fast which can help you to loose fast as well. So better use small leverage like 1:200 or 1:100.

Umar Khalifa
09-27-2016, 01:18 PM
From all trading instruments leverage is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. Now I am trading with Trade12 broker which is regulated and for all time make sure up to leverage 1:400 which is very supportive to trade in a high lot ins spite of small balance.

Annette Ashley
10-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Leverage is obviously the backbone of Forex, if there is no leverage than there is no benefit. Now if we compare Forex with Stock than there are two major noticeable differences. Firstly, it’s traded right through the world, but other one is leverage since in Stock, it’s not possible to have it, but with Forex, it’s available and that’s what makes it so good. I trade with OctaFX broker where I use highest leverage up to 1.500 and it works nicely for me!