PDA

View Full Version : Choose the Right Broker

Abu Boccor
08-12-2016, 05:59 AM
Practically, according to our trading experience we the traders select our trading brokers. My favorite broker is MXTrade regulated broker that I have been using from my first day of trading. this ECN trading broker for all time make sure security of funds, low trading spreads, low transaction cost, easy withdrawal system without long time process, superior execution and much more real trading facilities with 100% initial bonus.

Martin Kent
08-13-2016, 06:57 PM
Choosing right broker takes a lot out and it’s something that not everyone is capable of doing and that’s entirely to do with been greedy and going of quantity (attractive offers) instead of quality, it’s what makes obvious difference and something which takes us away from good brokers. Luckily, I am joined under OctaFX, as not only they live up to quality theme, but have plenty of facilities like 50% use able bonus, low spreads, smooth trading platform and all such facilities, it’s ever cool!

Abu Boccor
08-15-2016, 09:37 AM
According to my trading experience when looking for a broker, first of all I will be looking for in a broker is, if they are regulated or not. Then I will see their deposit and withdrawal system how it works. only regulated trading broker for all time make sure easy withdrawal system without long time process.

felix
08-16-2016, 06:15 AM
I always prefer choosing brokers that offer no deposit bonuses. For example, FreshForex broker is offering a new $1000 no deposit bonus at the moment. You can try it.

Umar Khalifa
08-17-2016, 10:42 AM
Scalping is a trading policy that brings profit in a short time. Actually, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a regulated trading broker practically due to many restrictions. But, I am very lucky to select Trade12 as my trading broker from where I am able to trade at any major currency pair with only one pip lowest trading spreads.

Annette Ashley
10-25-2016, 07:07 PM
It’s vital that we choose right broker because only then we will be able to achieve profits and able to maintain it, but if we are with wrong broker then we will have obvious struggle and battle with things. I have great broker in OctaFX, it’s awesome with been regulated plus a true ECN as well, so that’s why I feel it’s such a pleasure for me do trading with them and it helps me work with them nicely and brings a lot of rewards too.

Umar Khalifa
10-27-2016, 11:05 AM
In this market place the best broker always make sure security of funds with larges bonuses, lowest trading spreads, high leverage and much more real trading facilities that are very supportive to lead a profitable trading life. Thatís why, I have chosen trade12 regulated trading broker from where I got 50% initial bonus that I can use for all time including 0.1 pips lowest trading spreads and up to leverage 1:400.

Billy Stanlake
04-20-2017, 03:59 AM
From my first day of trading I have been using TempleFX due to lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is very supportive to make profit with certainly by using any kinds of trading strategies in particularly the scalping that brings profit in a short time. Actually from all trading instruments spreads is mainly considered as an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker.

felix
05-02-2017, 05:53 AM
It's really important to choose the right broker for trading, especially for newbies. When I was a newbie, I traded with Alpari UK and then that company became a bankrupt and I lost all my money.

Golden Sark
06-09-2017, 05:34 PM
If you depend on scalping at all times , I would suggest you LQDFX which always ensures best trading environment for scalping by providing comfortable trading spreads as well as minimum margin requirements which is really comfortable when scalping use practically.

blueberry
06-12-2017, 03:02 AM
Scalping can be riskier for the new trader so those who even wishes to scalp should practice a lot on demo before doing it on live accounts.

Dale Steyn
07-18-2017, 07:35 AM
A right broker plays a vital role in serving essential facilities to the traders. In the retail market place brokers are mostly found are to scam and it has become really very tough to identify the right broker now a day. But I am currently trading with a reputed broker called Trade12 from which I have high leverage like 1:400, low spread, fast execution, no restrictions for pending orders etc.

Battledoom
08-02-2017, 03:54 AM
Broker Selection is a very crucial decision and should be made with atmost carefulness, else it would be just another way to lose your money in the Forex Market.

boenderijo
08-05-2017, 12:42 AM
When I started trading in the CFD market, I felt that I was lost and that I would always remain a novice. I was totally unfamiliar with the trading aspects in this competitive market. I made several errors and consequently suffered losses. I even considered quitting before I stumbled upon FXB Trading. The documents and the tools this website gave me were like a life saver for me. I am now trading with confidence and assurance.

Golden Sark
10-26-2017, 05:54 PM
The trading broker can play a vital role in Forex trading. Thatís why choosing a right broker is really important task from all. but right now it is too much to difficult to make sure a reliable broker , because there are almost thousands online broker are available in this retail market and most of them are found to be cams. So, when choosing a broker we the traders have to be in cool mind.

Umar Khalifa
04-07-2018, 10:44 PM
When choosing a broker from all trading elements the trades focus on trading spreads in particularly the lowest one. Because the lowest trading spreads can affects the positive result of our trading with certainly. In my trading career, I have chosen LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for using any kinds of trading techniques by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips. So, my trading life became profitable by means of this flexible trading spreads.

fxkong
04-14-2018, 08:47 PM
You have to check ratings and reviews about brokers. Of course it is necessary to be suitable investment conditions and demo account. And don't forget about regulations

Umar Khalifa
04-25-2018, 08:08 PM
If you love scalping, I would suggest you LQDFX which for all time make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads from 0 pips which is really supportive to make profit with certainly by scalping that brings profit in a short time.

Benildo HenrŪquez Amador
05-02-2018, 06:50 AM
Today when we are trying to select brokers for entering into the forex market we are actually putting our trust on that brokers. But today with the development of technologies scam brokers are increasing fraudulent activities by taking advantages of technical knowhow. So; the traders should try to work with a regulated and verified broker. I have been working with a UK based broker CIBfx which is a regulated broker and it is ensuring me lower spread; flexible leverage; reliable MT4 platform and 100% deposit bonus.

Umar Khalifa
05-10-2018, 11:55 PM
According to our trading experience we the traders basically choose our trading style, we have to choose the platform that is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used, if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this. I have seen according to my trading experience, in spite of a profitable trading policy scalping cannot use in a proper way due to many restrictions. So we scalpers have to be careful when choosing a broker,

Salman Kashfy
08-07-2020, 08:36 PM
If you want to earn from Forex market then I first you have to choose a broker and in this case, you might join with FreshForex broker as they are offering spreads with 0 pips for some major pairs and also read as much as you can from the internet.

https://i.imgur.com/zwSDZhF.jpg

Liam Lawson
08-18-2020, 08:51 AM
Forex is now one of the best and famous businesses in the world. Forex trading can do anyone if they have proper knowledge about the forex market. If anyone has good knowledge about the forex market and a reliable broker then he/she can easily earn profits from the forex market. I trade with Forex4you. They are a very reliable broker. I trade with them full of my forex knowledge. It is a very reliable broker. They provide minimum spread and maximum leverage. They take no additional charges while withdrawing money. Anyone can earn profits from the forex market if they have good knowledge about the forex market.

Golden Sark
08-20-2020, 10:18 AM
Choosing right broker takes a lot out and itís something that not everyone is capable of doing and thatís entirely to do with been greedy and going of quantity (attractive offers) instead of quality, itís what makes obvious difference and something which takes us away from good brokers. Luckily, I am joined under OctaFX, as not only they live up to quality theme, but have plenty of facilities like 50% use able bonus, low spreads, smooth trading platform and all such facilities, itís ever cool!

Every trader in this market place I think already knows Forex is a risky business. Thatís why need experience and knowledge to minimize the risk . Without proper trading knowledge and experience, a trader many be get more loss than profit. We should understand that there is no shortcut and we canít become rich overnight.

babushkafx
08-20-2020, 04:38 PM
If you want to earn from Forex market then I first you have to choose a broker and in this case, you might join with FreshForex broker as they are offering spreads with 0 pips for some major pairs and also read as much as you can from the internet.

https://i.imgur.com/zwSDZhF.jpg

I would also add Hotforex to this list because it is a great choice. Wide range of trading instruments, extremely polite and responsive support, easy withdrawals. It is really hard to find decent alternative to this broker.

Tom Daley
08-21-2020, 11:11 AM
Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scams or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage, and many more things. I am trading with Forex4you. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.1 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

Stephen Law
08-21-2020, 08:04 PM
Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with Tpglobalfx. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

Ashley Mallett
10-12-2020, 07:09 PM
A proper plan is very important for trade in the forex market. Without a strong or proper plan, you can't survive in the forex market. Proper guidance, a proper plan, strong knowledge are very important things for a trader. If you make a proper plan and everything goes under that plan then you will earn profits no doubt. I always try to create a better plan. My broker TP Global FX helps me a lot to make it in a very proper way. They are very supportive. They never make disappointment to their client.

Giacinta loggia
10-14-2020, 06:26 PM
There are many brokers in the forex market but not all brokers are reliable. If you want to earn money from the forex market then you have to choose a reliable broker. A reliable broker is very important for a trader. There is no alternative way of a reliable broker. My broker Eurotrader is very reliable. They are really very supportive and helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked with.